1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

how to increase facebook likes

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Harry9888, Jun 7, 2011.

1. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    That page should be attractive, interesting and unique so it will get the likes automatically but in case if you can't wait that much then you can check SeoClerks, they can provide you 2000+ likes for only $6 :)

lukeSwenson, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  2. anondpreq

anondpreq Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok people who say that there are no tools or tips are 100% wrong. There are many very effective methods, but most of them require you to throw your whitehat to carbage and put the grey if not outright blackhat on. I can't tell you the methods here and frankly you wouldn't know how to use them, but the truth is that there are methods, you just have to join the dark side. And we all know that, once you go black, you never go back.

anondpreq, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  3. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good quality content is the best answer. Pulling users into communication also helps.

Sam42, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  4. My Property Stores

My Property Stores Active Member

Best Answers:
    if you want genuine likes then your content will bring you likes. so content is the king. so make a quality and content rich page. there are also many tools like add me fast available which help you get likes but they are not genuine ones and a type of spam.

My Property Stores, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  5. Amit Kumar Mondal

Amit Kumar Mondal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Do regular status update using good quality content and use keyword #Hashtaging to target more visitors to your post.

Amit Kumar Mondal, Apr 18, 2014 IP