1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Political Debate Forums

Discussion in 'Websites' started by ksb2050, Apr 5, 2014.

Please review Political Debate Forums. Please look at both the site and the forums. Worked hard on it and looking for feedback....and very importantly any bugs or dependencies that you can see. Feel free to join if you are interested in politics.

http://www.politicaldebateforums.com/

ksb2050, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  2. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Domain : 10/10 (Wow !! Awesome)
    Content : 10/10 (Very useful,attractive content you have, so thumbs up from me)
    Design : 10/10 (Eeverything is perfect for me, look, fonts, Posts titles, H1/2/3 is pretty readable for me)
    Overall : 9/10 (Keep Going, you are good writer, love to see this site rolling in future, big up from me)
    Suggestion : If you can , add more countries , ''pollls'' link doesnt work, add new polls frequently

http://www.politicaldebateforums.com/2014/fed-retreat-bundy-farm-sends-message/ <- Add post according to basic SEO terms !!

You're Good to go !!

Hope you like my review. Love to have good people around.

Cheers !!

rameyshaun, Apr 13, 2014 IP
    ksb2050 likes this.
  3. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you @rameyshaun. I do appreciate the feedback! I know some of the pages don't work and before I saw this I was already working on them lol. I replaced polls with Links based on a suggestion from a member who wanted to link some his political sites. So there's a topsite there right now for political blogs and sites to come on and join up with us. I think cooperation is better than competition in this case ;)

I'm not sure what you mean by add more countries though. Where did you mean that? For example when you register on the forums you can add your country to your account and it lists pretty much every known country on Earth. As for the forum...well with 12 members now I'm still keeping the topic expansion on the down low lol.

ksb2050, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  4. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for appreciating me.. by country i mean, you are focusing about US politics, you should open doors for more countries because its very unique niche u took and i believe your site will attract many users.

This is just a suggestion, else i admire your hardwork. Keep doing that..

All the best for future..stay focused n motivated

ksb2050 likes this.
  5. ksb2050

ksb2050 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Oh. Indeed. The forum is a world and us politics forum. There's places all over for every national of every country to join in on. It's not strictly US related...but if you look at the front page...I mean that's all I pay attention to so my writing reflects that. I'll definitely take your suggestion however. Once we get a large enough userbase I'll create specific forums for regional areas of the world where specific chatter can be placed ;)

ksb2050, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  6. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Goodluck with your beautifull site. Bookmarked and looking forward :)

ksb2050 likes this.