1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Nigel Lew Issue

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Matyy_22, Jan 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Musicinstant

Musicinstant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When will users stop falling for this guy? lol is starting to get stupid.

Musicinstant, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  2. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    pfft Dave just made a bunch of stuff up. There is nothing to see here. I hijacked nothing. I am doing what the community wants. You can read about it here http://www.hitchingit.com/threads/stepping-down-bye.348/#post-2791

I am by no stretch the issue.

Additionally, if you have some sorta issue with me feel free to drop me a note. I am always happy to resolve stuff.

Nigel

Nigel Lew, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  3. Musicinstant

Best Answers:
    Yeah so I guess everyone who posted in this 7-page thread just made lies about you scamming because we have nothing better to do right? lol

4. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there is reason that this thread is entirely devoid of context for starters. I already busted most these folks and if you think you have an issue with me you are more than welcome to drop me a note. I am not the enemy. As far as Dave goes. I work for the community. They have made a decision based on the facts and are doing what they have to do. I fully intend on supporting those folks. Even if I have to do it for free.

N.

5. Musicinstant

Best Answers:
    "Most" of these folks? So I assume you only scam a few then?

6. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have never scammed anyone. If I run around the web calling you a homosexual, does that make you gay? No, it does not. I am, in no uncertain terms, guilty of flying off the handle a few times when folks try to take me for a ride though. Guilty as charged! I am working on that. Its really not in my nature to do that and I am certainly not proud of it.

Nigel

7. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are free to think what you will. There is a reason I only operate with my real name. I have nothing to hide.

Nigel

8. Musicinstant

Best Answers:
    Yeah there is a reason, either your stupid and is worth $0.00 cents now or is made up.

9. Dave Goehst

Dave Goehst Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This piece of work took my site over. The evidence against him is overwhelming. I have sent everyone an email showing proof this punk has been paid, and everything he said. I've also shown them the BBB, RipOff and this thread. I've called his current client (Microstar) who is aware of his antics and will probably not give this prick another dime. Kinda hard to make stuff up when the evidence is overwhelming, punk.

He said he was NEVER paid by me. Here's proof to the contrary:

[​IMG]

Oh, and did you know that Richard Castaldo (the few that exist in Colorado) is a surviving victim of the Columbine shootings? The others are doctors or not relevant...so this prick is also an identity thief.

Dave Goehst, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  10. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, Rick just walked out the door. I just finished fixing his laptop. My point with Dave is that he owes me 800 dollars. I never said once that he didn't send me 200.

At the end of the day it matters not. I let a range of people login in via teamviewer and view my chat log to confirm this. The powers that be in the community(old admins and mods) know entirely what is going on here and have just provided me with the instructions on how they would like for me to proceed. I work for the community. I do what they want. The entire situation will be resolved and those folks will be safe shortly.

I am also more than happy to qualify you got the wrong Richard Castaldo lol.... Certainly since he just walked out my door :)

11. Dave Goehst

Best Answers:
    Your a sick individual that just stole my site. And they now have proof, too. His chat logs are doctored, much like the others in this thread. YOU are Richard Castaldo, ya freak, because I've contacted all living Richard Castaldo's - NONE whom know you. You are a scamming piece of crap, and I assure you that you WILL be brought down, even if it takes your Florida client and myself to do things accordingly.

Really, it does matter. I INTRODUCED YOU to a community, and you extorted me for it.

And you think you'll slap me around like a lawn dart? I'm scared, and will be reporting this under Richard Castaldo's name to the proper channels. Hmm...I image if HE DOES EXIST, he will not like your internet-based antics.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
  12. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He just walked out the door.

Last I checked, cell phones are not in the white pages either. Never the less. I don't make decisions over there. I just developed it. If what you are saying is true then what is about to go down would not be.

Thanks for the public threat to my health though. It only serves to prove my point. Its also not possible to fudge my chat logs.

Nigel

13. Dave Goehst

Best Answers:
    I have three threats from you. Saved and ready to go.

14. Dave Goehst

Best Answers:
    Nigel Lew

next time I have to literally deal with paypal in person you can assume that I am about to literally punch you in the fucking face
    and all logs have literally gone to folks now and I gave access to the right folks. You can do what you want. I just wanted a response from you so i didnt have to pay foryo not doing shit. sorry that was a problem and please talk about me at will

15. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    That is correct and while accurate I am never happy with having to take a position with folks. I have a very low threshold for people ripping me off. Your own words are your own undoing here.

Nigel

16. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Are you referring to Dave? I don't particularly care but I have a guy on skype telling me he got fleeced for 500 from him over some paid links somewhere. I am not entirely sure what thread it pertains to though.

At the end of the day I don't care. Much like I said on the community I built. I have nothing to say to or about Dave. Life is too short.

I again, don't make decisions over there. I do what the community wants. It was the entire point of the exercise in the first place.

N>

17. TaTeTu

TaTeTu Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dave, why you not reply me and refund my money? Don't understand. Great scammer.

Yes, i am referring to Dave.

He scam me more than 400 USD.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 13, 2014
    TaTeTu, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  18. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is my skype from some really nice fellow I picked up a few weeks ago.

[4/11/2014 11:16:22 PM] Authority Links: I know him the f*ck guy took me 500$ from me not refunded
    [4/11/2014 11:16:56 PM] Nigel Lew: yeah I built this community for him. I was promised 1000 dollars. I got 200 and he took all the cash and went on vacation
    [4/11/2014 11:16:59 PM] Authority Links: That time he was banned don't know how he back to live
    [4/11/2014 11:17:05 PM] Nigel Lew: http://www.hitchingit.com/forums/
    [4/11/2014 11:17:20 PM] Nigel Lew: I have alot of stuff going on there
    [4/11/2014 11:17:52 PM] Nigel Lew: at any rate. I said something would happen and it did not. I am more than happy to send you 100 when I get up. i am waiting on an invoice from a legit client
    [4/11/2014 11:18:03 PM] Authority Links: Actually my client paid me and I need to refund him
    [4/11/2014 11:18:15 PM] Nigel Lew: right I understand. I am happy to send it back.
    [4/11/2014 11:18:17 PM] Authority Links: Client don't know abt this issue
    [4/11/2014 11:18:33 PM] Nigel Lew: notwithstanding the 800 dollars 100 dollars is nothing for me to be rid of that guy
    [4/11/2014 11:18:34 PM] Authority Links: Bann him that f*ck guy bro

slightly edited for language. lol..

I do get a kick out of his "hey look a squirrel routine though" Full blown images of what appears to be happening here.

https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/your-content-solution-has-arrived.2679199/page-2 How someone can post his freelancer account in a thread here and claim it is not him is beyond me. I guess someone could have hacked his account and set up a fake freelancer account in his name. Just to play devils advocate for a second that is.

Just had a fun conversation with an SEO client though. Now he is randomly calling people I am working for and making stuff up lol.. That didn't work either.

Nigel

19. Dave Goehst

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it did lol...Because he just called me back and has me on speed dial lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.