1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google link building effective tools

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Fiza Khan, Mar 30, 2014.

1. jobsbywork

jobsbywork Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah actually this guys has a point only those guest blogging are under radar who are selling links,Spamming etc.So it totally upto you to find some good blog and I know there are lots of Good guest blogging options available. :)

jobsbywork, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  2. Marko Vuckovic

Marko Vuckovic Active Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly. I would not put Guest blogging on spam website totally out of niche and contrary in the same pot. There are quite differences.

Marko Vuckovic, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  3. alangeo

alangeo Member

Best Answers:
    For me in off Page link building strategy i prefer to get link one way through several practices like directory submission, blog commenting ,article submission, RSS submission, Participation on social sites like Facebook ,Twitter these things helps me alot.

alangeo, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  4. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    Yep, the art is just to keep content interesting and relevant. In just couple years Google will have much better text analysis algorithms, that will easily find lots of "unnatural" guest posts. They'll publish guidelines of what a natural guest blog post would look like, so it's best paying major attention to what you guestblog and how precisely you have chosen your niche.

And yes -- all the links derived from link-building software and popular "35 buck for 100 links" SEO companies will not work in some time, and in worst case will play against you. So, if you are doing long-term projects, keep this in mind

Karuna17, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  5. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's very important to keep in mind the logic of SEO techniques development and Google's reaction to them. Try to predict and go ahead of it. More and more blogs will attach "nofollow". The influence of comment links will decline.

Karuna17, Apr 17, 2014 IP
  6. Karuna17

Karuna17 Member

Best Answers:
    There's a good blog post from the guy of MOZ, where he tells us why we should avoid many practices that can now be considered al links spam. Blog commenting, directory listings and stuff falls under that. Seems, Google doesn't give them much attention these days

Karuna17, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  7. N.Patel

N.Patel Member

Best Answers:
    Be careful with using automated softwares to submit links nowadays. The bigger search engines are now penalizing sites that are found to be engaging in this sort of activity like building links on "spam farms" - instead contact websites in similar niche that are already ranking well and get links from them. Write unique articles and build a blog where you post them, also submit these articles to article directories and press release sites.

N.Patel, Apr 18, 2014 IP
  8. beemcity

beemcity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think you will post promote content in web 2.0 like wordpress.com and blogspot.com and gg+ and submit social bookmark like digg, stumble, That link will help you for ranking.

beemcity, Apr 20, 2014 IP