1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review Tomorrow-City.com Forum

Discussion in 'Websites' started by gworld, Apr 13, 2014.

This is a forum about renewable energy and sustainable living. Please take a look and post your view about how it is organized. Is the forum easy to use? Is the subject relevant and well organized, what other subjects should be added? How can it be improved to become a good resource in this field?

Renewable energy and sustainable living- Tomorrow-City.com

gworld, Apr 13, 2014 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  2. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    It looks need and well organized. Just need to get some active members and also do some active promoting to get more traffic and hence more discussions into this area. i must say that renewal energy is the future, it is great to start right now!

wisdomtool, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  3. djdex93

djdex93 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like the concept of the website, I hope for you sake and the worlds sake your forums get really popular. You should defiantly think about a custom theme and a striking logo. I agree with wisdomtool the forum is extremely well organized. Goodluck :)

djdex93, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  4. danyalsadd

danyalsadd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its a nice try, I would suggest changing the logo to a MORE PROFESSIONAL one :)

danyalsadd, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  5. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    Domain : 9/10 (Impressive, Very much related to the content you have)
    Content : 10/10 (Wow !! Great n unique concept,Categories and forums are so clean and professional, i admire your work on content, so thumbs up from me )
    Design : 6/10 (About look of your website i think you should work on professional logo and design which is suitable to your niche, i admire your work and i think it should get a good design )
    Overall : 8/10 ( i gave you 8 because of your content and the way forum's categories implemented, i loved the concept and i think you should only work on logo and design to make it more attractive)
    Suggestion : As i said earlier, design logo and look of your website should be developed according to your niche, everything else is just awesome !!

Quit good sites with unique niche coming up here !! I admire your work on renewable energy which is quit unique and spreading awareness !

Looking forward :)

Hope you like my review !!

rameyshaun, Apr 13, 2014 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. I am no designer, so I understand what you mean about logo (5 minutes) and theme which is standard mybb. As you can see this forum has no ads and it is more about interest than money, so does any of you can recommend someone who can make a logo and theme for a good price.:)

gworld, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  7. rameyshaun

rameyshaun Active Member

Best Answers:
    I Can make you descent logo for free !! hold my beer and give me 15 minutes, i was reading posts on your forum and loved it :)

rameyshaun, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  8. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you. What do you mean by active promoting? Can you give me some suggestion on how to do this?

LOL. Well that solves the problem with logo. Looking forward to see your design and thanks.

gworld, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    New attempt for the logo and it is changed. What do you think about this Logo, is it ok?

gworld, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  10. SuperiorWD

SuperiorWD Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. default skin with a logo that clearly needs more work - you should get a theme for the site (free or premium), if you cannot afford to pay a designer to create a custom one.
    2. too many categories: try to start with 5-6 and then open new ones as your content grows. Right now there's a lot of categories with little content. Now that you've set them up try to get new threads going at least or pay some content writers to do so.
    3. favicon - has nothing to do with the site. Re-create one that has the initials for this domain, don't know what JH stands for, clearly not Tomorrow City :)
    4. the forum is too wide. Go to your CSS and set something like "max-width:980px for instance", otherwise you'll have huge lines of text. I'm on a wide screen and can barely read the entire line, it's that long.
    5. get a welcome message written there. It will entice new users to join.

SuperiorWD, Apr 25, 2014 IP
  11. Blue Chummer

Blue Chummer Member

Best Answers:
    Need a new logo, banner,skin immediately , need a Home page with news, popular topics, blog etc-eventually

overall layout of forum is clean and organized.

Blue Chummer, May 15, 2014 IP