1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Wallpaper Website With Traffic

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yogadull, Apr 5, 2014.

7 days auction Website for sale: http://mywallpapers.pw is a high quality wallpapers website. It's specially created for the display of wallpapers to the general internet population for free download for their various uses.

Looking at the internet world today it will no doubt be a fact that wall paper has been one of the most sought after online item by computer users all around the world this is due to their various usefulness to computer owners and other related individuals that may find it useful for their purpose.

It has a premium quality design, seo friendly structure. The website is 100% automated with absolutely no maintenance except to add more wall papers once in a while and place your ads in strategic location on the website.

How Does It Make Money

There are many ways that this website will make money to its new owner since the site is specially designed to go along with any monetization method such as Products related to the niche can be displayed at strategic location on the site

Adsense: this is what the website is currently monetized with and you can of course replace them with affiliate products or add more Adsense block in other location in the website.

The website is also set up to make money from Amazon, clickbank, cpa or any other affiliate program you choose to add.

What you will Get
    - Domain and All files and database
    - FREE push to godaddy account
    - FREE transfer to your server host

yogadull, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  2. v4b

v4b Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 2
    i offer $20

v4b, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  3. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    What are the traffic and earnings stats?
    When did this site go live and how long is left?
    Thanks.

Mkcoy, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  4. yogadull

yogadull Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 28
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 14
    Domain registered: May 23 2013
    Wallpaper post: 623
    Traffic Live here http://www.histats.com/viewstats/?SID=2632219&f=1
    Thanks

yogadull, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  5. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Mkcoy, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  6. yogadull

yogadull Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 28
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 14
    read carefully my post..the domain was created on May 23 2013! go to who.is or anything else....:confused:
    Just let u know i bought this site a few days ago and haven't yet delete member/spammy member....

yogadull, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  7. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Ah okay. But the admin account was created on 3/4/2014, so how can site have been created after that date?
    May is the 5th month. So 23/May/2014. But the Admin account says it was created 3/April/2014.
    I think there is a discrepancy or you have your dates mixed up. Anyway thats moot.
    Anyway good luck with the sale. Not enough traffic for me but these things can be turned around.

Mkcoy, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  8. v4b

v4b Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 2
    Their isnt very many wallpapers at all , how can you expect someone to buy this? it is crap no visitors nothing

v4b, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  9. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It might be crap to you Goofy but to someone else it might be just what they are looking for.
    And if you don't know that you know nothing about buying/selling and flipping sites and shouldnt be leaving daft comments like that.

One mans rubbish is another mans _ _ _ _ _ _ _ ?

Mkcoy, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  10. yogadull

yogadull Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 28
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 14
    Thanks for Great Comment, maybe you need a very ...very large glasses to read the traffic statistic .....God Bless You

yogadull, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  11. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    yagadoll, where does the traffic come from? It is all organic search engine traffic?
    Because I checked the Search engines traffic stats at that Histats account and it doesn't show anything for Google.
    Search engine stats page http://www.histats.com/viewstats/?sid=2632219&act=7
    Also the traffic by title shows zero results as well http://www.histats.com/viewstats/?sid=2632219&act=16

So perhaps you are using traffic that you have purchased to try and make it look like site is getting organic traffic?

Mkcoy, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  12. yogadull

yogadull Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 28
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 14
    you talk like an expert but you do not know anything ...as i said before see traffic statistic here: http://www.histats.com/viewstats/?SID=2632219&f=1
    You don't see traffic this day because it's April 15 (today...has no visitor yet), if you want to use data, use yesterday (April 14)
    BTW i never buy traffic for this site....Thanks anyway

13. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I do not know anything? That is no way to talk to a potential buyer...
    Please don't insult my intelligence! I think I know how to use Histats since I have been using it for about 10+ years..

The information I am trying to extract from you (which you are so subtly refusing to provide) is WHERE the traffic is coming from.
    If it was ORGANIC search engine traffic from Google/Yahoo/Bing etc then it would show under Traffic by Title.

What you seem to be mistaken by is, is that the traffic is coming from spam bots only.
    And you need to tell people here this!

AVScripts wallpaper sites get spammed to death. Just check out all those spammy link on the members profiles..
    Eg1 http://mywallpapers.pw/profile/tawimble Eg2 http://mywallpapers.pw/profile/jostella

The 473 users online you currently have online. Are not real people. They are simply the bots that have logged in, edit the profile and have not logged out again..

You have 87845 members. That means you have 87845 OBL's (out bound links) on every one of your members profiles..

If you was honest about this from the start instead of giving link to Histats account and hoping some dumbo would think it was real traffic then that might go into your favor.

But as you want to mock my intelligence and talk to me like I'm an idiot - I'm out.

Mkcoy, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  14. yogadull

yogadull Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 28
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 14
    Hi, Mkcoy my apologize.....i didn't mean it, i just don't like if someone tell me that i spammy anyone....God Bless You,

15. Mkcoy

Mkcoy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    50.0% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thankyou and you. I dont mean to be blunt, just pointing out some things about your site that I noticed because I run many Avscripts wallpaper sites too ;)
    I think honesty is always the best key. I think this domain does have something going for it other than the TLD.

Good luck!

Mkcoy, Apr 15, 2014 IP