1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are good advertising networks - banner / popunder / popup /etc?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by califmerchant, Dec 25, 2013.

We have several sites that need traffic - a job search site, dating site, etc
    Google adsense has been an overpriced joke lately

Are there any good advertising networks we can use? I know with some you can get like 1000 clicks for a dollar

califmerchant, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  2. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Our bidding starts at 0.10 per click, and if any of your sites allow you to add an action like registration, then you can improve your ROI by using our CPA/CPC campaigns. You can reach me on skype UF_Shane or reach out to me here via PM.

Our minimum deposit is $30 per campaign. If you would like to setup a campaign, register and get started, our system is fully self service. Here is a breakdown of our top geo traffic from the last 30 days:
    • US United States 17,284,000
    • IN India 10,284,000
    • PK Pakistan 2,210,000
    • TR Turkey 1,684,000
    • GB United Kingdom 1,621,000
    • ID Indonesia 1,323,000
    • CN China 1,320,000
    • EG Egypt 1,198,000
    • CA Canada 917,000
    • LV Latvia 892,000
    You can target by country and market and we allow multiple creatives and landing pages to optimize for the best conversions when you use CPA.

ufshane, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  3. WMADV WEBMEDIA

WMADV WEBMEDIA Member

Best Answers:
    We have items from relevant media that you can customize - from 0.7 cents per click with different performance optimizations within the site. Our Network has more than six
    Miliird (BILLION) worldwide exposure.

WMADV WEBMEDIA, Jan 1, 2014 IP
  4. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Check fidelity media and others, just ask their publishers department directly and check Terms and Conditions.

Ant0ni, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  5. sumeet lunia

sumeet lunia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi ,

CPM Traffic is New and Fast Growing Adnetwork which expertise in Popunder, Banner, eMail marketing and Mobile ads.

We provide you access to Targeted global inventory:-
    1. State / City Level geo targeting
    2. ISP - Carrier Targeting
    3. Mobile OS Targeting
    4. Mobile Device Targeting
    5. Language Targeting
    and more..

Get Access to Over 10 million per day global inventory!!

Get in touch with Our Media Manager and Request a proposal today!! with Never before prices, Pops starting $2 cpm, Mobile traffic CPV $2 cpm, Banner mobile and web $0.20 cpm onwards. Additional discounts on bulk orders.

Regards,
    CPM traffic
    info at cpmtraffic.in
    Skype sumeetlunia
    Meet us at Adtech Delhi, 20-21 March 2014. Contact us to book appointment.

sumeet lunia, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  6. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bear in mind that any site offering 1,000 clicks for a dollar is going to send you junk traffic. Like anything, you get what you pay for most of the time - sure, you can buy a lot more clicks, but if they convert at 1000% lower rates, you have to buy 10 times as much.

Personally, I'd avoid ad networks entirely and go hunting for popular sites that talk about your niches, then contact them for a deal. Not competitors, necessarily, but associated stuff. Dating ads can go on social sites, forums, relationship sites and so on. You'll get better rates and a more targeted audience (though much less widespread brand recognition, of course).

Either that or go CPA if it suits your setup. Much better returns. :)

TIEro, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  7. bluepodmedia.com

bluepodmedia.com Peon

Best Answers:
    We have exclusive Wi-Fi locations on a global scale. We are able to promote App’s to be installed for free Wi-Fi. We also offer rich media and video working on CPI, CPM & CPC. Please contact me for more details:

bluepodmedia.com, Jan 28, 2014 IP
  8. allmotoreviews

allmotoreviews Member

Best Answers:
    hi.recently i use cpmoz.com ..they pay may fast

allmotoreviews, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  9. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    If I am not wrong, CPMOZ is another network serving ONLY Clicksor ads! So, if Clicksor is trash, then you can imagine the plight of CPMOZ as the middleman (between Clicksor and Publishers).

I have used them and I felt they do not deserve to have a review published on my ad network review website - unless they improve drastically over a certain period of time. Can you please check and confirm whether they are still serving Clicksor ads ONLY, or have added a few advertisers/other partner networks?

Regards,
    Deb

debapriya deb, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  10. allmotoreviews

allmotoreviews Member

Best Answers:
    i have publisher and advertiser acounts.On publisher they pay good for cpc and pay me fast after 5$ ... and like advertiser i use cpc campaign with 0.10 /click and i get good traffic because google like my site after this campaign and adsense works good...so i continue with them and one more network because they are good for me.thanks and good luck!!!

11. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information - I think I should give them another try.

debapriya deb, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  12. allmotoreviews

allmotoreviews Member

Best Answers:
    no problem..good luck..all that on this topic are good for us....like i say in this moment i work with they.....good luck ppl