1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Diskussable.com - Get paid to post, watch videos, and more! Thoughts?

Discussion in 'Websites' started by trafficexpert393, Apr 2, 2014.

Wanted to get some thoughts on this. Here's the deets bros...

Diskussable is a forum dedicated to changing the way that people promote content and earn money online.

You can post:

-Videos

-Pictures

-Links

- Or just chat

You can also earn money by:

- Completing offers

- Chatting in a chatroom

- Watching videos

- Writing articles

- ...and much more!

You earn credits for each activity:

Forum Reply: 4 credits

Forum Topic: 8 credits

Watching videos: 3 credits per video

Completing offers: TBD

Chatroom: Pot earnings (chat messages divided by total active users, so that everyone earns more)

Writing articles: Revenue sharing! You write an article, promote it, and let the money flow in! We calculate how much ad revenue has brought in and credit you the appropriate amount of money! This has been a big earner with current members. High payouts.

Then you can redeem the credits in the Shop, for both gift cards and physical items, a $5 Amazon GC and $5 PayPal is 2000 Credits.

Help us change the way that people can earn online!

http://www.diskussable.com

Proof of payment will be posted if enough requests are made. Thanks gents and let me know what you think!

trafficexpert393, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  2. shurpa

shurpa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My immediate thoughts:

I use AdBlocker. I can't use your site now. I don't know if I'd be considered your target demographic or not, but I can tell you I wouldn't use a site that was only accessible without and ad blocking plugin.

Consider this:

You are asking a user to take extra time to disable a plugin and reload the page. Is the service you offer valuable enough to the user to warrant this? We live in a time of instant gratification, where page loads over 6-8 seconds can have detrimental affects on traffic. Users want immediate content.

So - by rejecting users that have ad blockers, an estimated 22.7% of users, you are immediately cutting out almost a quarter of potential users.

My guess, without doing a lot of research, would be that someone like Swag Bucks would be a primary competitor. I would suggest understanding how they are monetized to the point of accepting ad blockers as an absolute and not letting it hurt them.

shurpa, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  3. trafficexpert393

trafficexpert393 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The way the site looks at this is that they are completely run off of ad revenue. Swagbucks makes money through completing offers lol. Diskussable doesn't use this as a main feature, but rather as an optional feature. The ads are non-invasive, don't make sound, don't redirect, don't popup. They just sit there. I don't see an issue with the ads on the site lol..

trafficexpert393, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  4. shurpa

shurpa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not saying there is an issue with having ads on your site. I would suggest allowing all users to be able to access your site, ad blocker or not.

Take a database site like Wowhead for example. In lieu of an ad I get to see a banner that suggests to disable my ad blocker to help support the site that is primarily supported through ad revenue. I am much more keen on white listing this site having taken a more personal approach. However, if I am walled from entering your site, I will not think twice about returning.

Just my two cents.

shurpa, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  5. trafficexpert393

trafficexpert393 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    It's a paid to site... You keep comparing it to sites that are not like it. I don't really understand your point lol. You would like to have the option of making the site lose revenue? That doesn't even make sense.

trafficexpert393, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    who is bankrolling it to ensure your users get paid even if you don't?

sarahk, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  7. trafficexpert393

trafficexpert393 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    We have already had many payouts. If you would like a proof of payment I would be happy to provide one. Thanks. :)

trafficexpert393, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    No worries, you've avoided answering the question so that tells me all I need to know.

sarahk, Apr 9, 2014 IP
  9. trafficexpert393

trafficexpert393 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No reason to be rude. Relax. Phil, the owner, handles payments for Diskussable. Your question doesn't even make sense. If that's the case, then trying to make money online at ALL is a giant scam and should be avoided. There is no way to GUARANTEE a member will get paid on ANY online service lol... Next time post something that is actually somewhat useful to reviewing the site like the thread was intended for.

trafficexpert393, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  10. shurpa

shurpa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Stop being defensive unnecessarily. You posted on a forum to have your site reviewed and were faced with legitimate questions. No need to be butt hurt.

shurpa, Apr 10, 2014 IP
  11. pepermint

pepermint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I really am interested in the site diskussible but when i tried to sign up another screen come up the site has moved dont understand isnt this aup and running site?

pepermint, Apr 12, 2014 IP