1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Just Launched a New Premium Ad Network - Real Premium!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by turquality, Apr 6, 2014.

Hello Everyone,
    We are Reklam9. ( Reklam9.net )

We are Turkey's (Europe) one of the biggest ad networks and we recently launched our global website as well.

We work as Google AdXSeller and we have seats on other major Ad Exchanges.
    We have %100 fill rate.

Here are what we offer for websites:

For Adsense Compatible Websites:
    • We provide ads from Google Ad Exchange
    • You can place Google Ad Exchange (AdX) Ads besides your Google Adsense ads (if you have adsense, you won't need to search for another ad network for extra ads, this is the best fit)
    • NET 30 payment (BUT, once we start working, we will pay up to $100 in advance once you place ads)
    • AdX ads have too many advantages such as setting min CPMs, alternative ads etc.
    For Other Websites:
    • We provide ads from other Ad Exchanges
    • NET 30 payment (BUT, once we start working, we will pay up to $100 in advance once you place ads)
    For Ad Networks:
    • We can provide ads for your remnant inventory.
    For People Who Would Like to Have Their Own Ad Network
    • We have partnership solution for you as well (please ask for details).
    Please do not hesitate to ask questions or send private message if you would like to work with us.

For most websites, we are able to provide highest CPMs. We reply all mails in less than 24 hours.

No matter who you work with, I would suggest you try our ad network as well. Any website started to work with us didn't leave us so far.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2014
    turquality, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  2. langau

langau Member

Best Answers:
    pm me your site, i have a site which gets 37k to 50k daily views.

langau, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This isn't new - This guy was on here only a few weeks ago and wouldn't release any information about who they are. So this isn't JUST launched.

====================
    Hello Everyone,
    We just launched a new premium ad network. I will explain later why I call it premium.

(We are not actually new, we are on the market since 2009, we are very strong in our country in Europe and we would like to be a global ad network as well)
    ====================

That is the definition of a contradiction. (a combination of statements, ideas, or features of a situation that are opposed to one another).

Here are some more of the problems I see with this.

First off, why would someone who runs a business not want people to be able to do due diligence and look them up, and go to their website? If your network is called "Real Premium" then why can't I google anything about you? 2009? Why can't I find anything?

Now for people who don't know - Placing 5 - 8 Ad Units of Google AdX + AdSense will absolutely lead to your account being terminated. AdSense technically runs on AdX, the difference is, a large company having an AdX Seller Relationship with Google (such as PremiumCPM, Tier 1 Google AdX Partner) has more optimization options, more transparency, and in depth reporting. So what happens, is if you use AdX you can use a total of 5 ads, and that includes AdSense because AdSense sells to AdX Also. The main difference is the optimization options and AdX provides companies/networks with the ability to pay out higher revshares. But Remember When Google determines that performance is bad; its extremely common for them to just ban people from AdX and revoke their earnings. So doing what this guy says is a way to get banned several times over.

Read Below - Google AdX TOS:

Ad Placement
    Ad code may not be:

• Displayed in pop-ups, pop-unders, exit windows, expanding buttons, animation or other similar methods.
    • Obscured by elements on a page.
    • Placed on any non-content-based page.
    • Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
    • Integrated into a software application of any kind, including toolbars.
    • Placed on pages whose content or URL could confuse users into thinking it is associated with Google due to the misuse of logos, trademarks, or other brand features.
    • Placed on, within, or alongside other Google products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.
    • Placed in email programs or in emails, including but not limited to email newsletters, except Sellers may, at Google's discretion, place ad code in webmail (i.e., email accessed through a web-based service) and webmail programs if they (i) do not send to Google ad requests containing any content from the webmail, and (ii) implement the ad code pursuant to any instructions provided by Google.
    In addition, no more than 5 Ad Exchange ad units may appear per page. On sites designed specifically for viewing on a mobile device, no more than 1 Ad Exchange unit may appear per page.

wrekoniz3, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  4. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    wrekoniz3, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  5. turquality

turquality Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, thanks for the criticism. At the time, we didn't have a website in English. Now we do. We are not new, but we are new on the Global Market. I provide the website url via private messages, I have reasons to not to disclose it here. If you have any questions, I will be happy to answer.

On the other hand, I didn't understand your purpose, you didn't have any question. Nor you do not have any proof for being spectic. I see that you operate an ad network as well. This is not a nice way to post other networks topics.

We do not work with anyone without paying in advance in order to gain trust and avoid the risk of the websites.

turquality, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  6. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    I don't operate a network, I work for one. There is no criticism, I'm asking questions, read my post above; and your last post raises another question... what are the reasons why you can't tell people the name of your busines/web site, but you feel the need to come on here and get clients? Why can't you give the information?

The company I work for is a Tier 1 AdX Partner so I think I have enough experience in this to be able to say that what you are doing is wrong, and the people who sign up for your service will be negatively impacted when their ability to earn good money is tarnished as a result of using your service because once a URL is blacklisted, it is extremely difficult to get that reversed.

wrekoniz3, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  7. turquality

turquality Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you mean by URL is blacklisted? We are a long term partner as well, what makes you think that? We work more than 100 websites and we would like to have global reach now.

8. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    What makes me say that - is the fact that what you are on here "pitching/selling" to people is actually a good way to get people's url's blacklisted. 3 Adsense ads + 4 AdX Ads = 7 Google Ads per page, and that is a problem; its a good way to get blacklisted. A lot of no name/junk networks do business like this then everyone wonders why their URL's are blacklisted by premium advertisers and networks...

9. turquality

turquality Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We do everything in conjuction with Google TOS, we work with more than 100 tier 1 websites, we are very experienced on Google AdX. If you have a website, please work with us for a week or so and then share your experience here.

10. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I notice now a days every cpm network shows only google ads so in this case how you actually determine how many ads you are really showing from google, even if someone use different cpm network they end up getting google ads and in such situation how you make sure your publisher are showing only number of ads allowed, may be they are using google ads from other network also.

aassociatehit, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    A. not every network shows google ads on peoples sites. B. Networks are most likely running google ad tags which in most cases is they are using DFP (Google's ad Serving technology). C. There are MANY urls which are banned by Google. D. if a publisher is showing 7 ads on a page they are clearly doing something wrong and will be banned by most networks including us. E. For us we continually check publisher sites to ensure they are meeting compliance requirements - and if they aren't we let them know whats wrong, and how to fix it, to prevent harm and damage to their earnings, and to their URL (being blacklisted) which would have a long lasting negative effect on their ability to earn money.

The idea is networks set a fixed number of ads which are allowed per page - which includes all ads - for example with PremiumCPM our max amount of ads allowed per page is 3 - thats all networks combined. This policy completely removes the need to know who runs where, insures every site is compliant, and ensures no one will be negatively effected by what we are telling them to do because we are looking out for their best interest as a network should be doing. Also - not all the time does more ads = more money. Especially if you are blacklisted and google revokes your earnings.

Btw, there are a lot of networks who have costed web sites MILLIONs because they didn't properly manage their accounts, didn't tell them correct information, and Google Banned the URL, blacklisted them, and refused to pay.

12. turquality

turquality Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You seem like you know a lot but you do not know much on how advertising and ad exchanges work.

Anyways, if anyone wants to work with us, I would be very happy to help.

13. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Yeah I guess... which is why you sent me this earlier in my inbox "Hello, we are adx seller as well. so as you know, no one would have problem with us. we just launched our english website and we would like to work english websites. can you advice me how we can start working with english websites, we are very new on global market. thanks." RIGHT? Cause I dont know anything about advertising and Ad Exchanges? Really? and I guess its why I have only been in the industry for 15 years. Its also why the company I work for and the clients I service have great things to say about what we do for them. Meanwhile you come here and promote your business and can't even name it, can't provide a website, can't provide payment proof, I cant google anything about it, and you can't provide proper explanations...

I have presented you with several questions and all you have done is dodge them, and come up with funny return messages. So you can't even answer any of the questions provided above.

14. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do not agree with this, you consider your network premium I have no problem with that, its your own decision and how you feel about yourself that is totally your thing, but whatever you have listed is not true, a webmaster try to get maximum benefit from their website and unknowingly they use many network and 3-4 banner from each and that is totally their own decision and business sense, I do not find any network has any fault in this.

Are you saying your network only helps webmaster not getting banned and all other network are bullshit and just doing blind business and getting websites banned.

This is a general discussion and you turned it into promoting your network, don't you think you praising your network too much.

aassociatehit, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Actually the network is at fault for it. Specifically in the case of AdX - Google forces networks to assume liability for tos violations. Its in their contract. So you are wrong. It absolutely is true. When advertisers purchase inventory from Ad Networks - the same applies - the network is held liable for quality standards.

No I am not saying anything about my self, or who I work for I am stating facts, and stating how we specifically handle this situation to help answer your questions. Most networks won't spend the time of day with a violation and the min it occurs they will either ban the publisher or just let them keep doing what they are doing if they really don't care (which usually has negative effects on publishers in the long run).

And - no I am not saying "ALL"; you asked a question I answered it. A lot of networks (more specifically - a lot of the networks on DP) do bad business and dont understand the terms by which a lot of the exchanges (in this case Google AdX) operates by and as a result it has a profound long term impact on their clients afterwards. I'm not saying all do - but I'm saying A LOT.

I have heard MANY MANY MANY MANY stories of clients telling me how other networks told them to put more ads on their page then they got blacklisted. So i'm speaking from experience and fact, not by "opinion".

I would love to know what I have mentioned so far which is not true, and I would love to know where anyone who disagrees - gets their facts from.

16. turquality

turquality Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You may be in the market for 50 years, but your knowledge is totally wrong. I dont care if your knowledge is wrong or right, but for your good, you better learn more.

We are the strongest ad network in our country, I would provide you the link but I do not TRUST you anymore, you even reveal private messages.

Please do not write on this topic, you are bothering me. I do not like ignorant people like you who acts like knows a lot but indeed know nothing. Please stay away.

turquality, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  17. turquality

turquality Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello, whatever the wrekoniz3 guy says is wrong, so I warn anyone here that do not listen to his advices.

AS you told, there is no problem people getting more ads and trying to maximize their profit as long as they do not use too many ads so that the content is behind the ads. There are certain rules, as long as a website obeys the rules, the number of ad units is not a big problem.

I want to express again, the guy wrekoniz3 is spamming other networks topics and he is promoting his network.

DP admins should take action about this. I am going to report him.

turquality, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  18. tahiralloo

tahiralloo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    who is right who is wrong? Moderator should look at this issue.

tahiralloo, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    All you are doing is saying I'm wrong and you aren't providing any facts at all. You aren't correct at all with anything you are saying. I even provided the AdX TOS Above. Let me provide it again (this is directly from Google AdX TOS) here is an additional except with it:

Seller Partner Policies
    Seller Partner Registration. If any website for which Seller sells advertising inventory through the Ad Exchange, including without limitation, an Embedded Site (i.e., a website with an embedded video player that contains advertising inventory offered for sale on the Ad Exchange), is owned by a Seller Partner (i.e., the owner of any website that a Seller does not own, but for which the Seller sells advertising inventory through the Ad Exchange, including without limitation, the owner of an Embedded Site), the Seller must register such website through the Network Partner Management functionality. Seller must have a direct contractual relationship with each Seller Partner granting Seller all necessary rights to make available and manage the applicable website's inventory through the Ad Exchange. Only websites for which the Seller Partners own the root domain and that were not previously disapproved by Google may be registered through the Network Partner Management functionality.

Restrictions on Passing and Redirecting Inventory. Inventory coming from a Seller Partner to the Ad Exchange may be subject to rules set within the Ad Exchange (including, but not limited to, auction rules). Thus, before sending an impression to the Ad Exchange, a Seller Partner must not first pass that impression through any system used for dynamically or programmatically allocating ad requests to Ad Networks (i.e., entities that buy on behalf of multiple advertisers, taking principal risk on the transaction) based on real-time pricing information (e.g., RTB) or automatic estimations of real-time pricing information (e.g., yield management). Further, a Seller Partner must not redirect inventory from the Ad Exchange back to its own system, if that system is used for dynamically or programmatically allocating ad requests to Ad Networks based on real-time pricing information (e.g., RTB) or automatic estimations of real-time pricing information (e.g., yield management).

( a bunch of other terms in between )

Ad Placement
    Ad code may not be:

• Displayed in pop-ups, pop-unders, exit windows, expanding buttons, animation or other similar methods.
    • Obscured by elements on a page.
    • Placed on any non-content-based page.
    • Placed on pages published specifically for the purpose of showing ads.
    • Integrated into a software application of any kind, including toolbars.
    • Placed on pages whose content or URL could confuse users into thinking it is associated with Google due to the misuse of logos, trademarks, or other brand features.
    • Placed on, within, or alongside other Google products or services in a manner that violates the policies of that product or service.
    • Placed in email programs or in emails, including but not limited to email newsletters, except Sellers may, at Google's discretion, place ad code in webmail (i.e., email accessed through a web-based service) and webmail programs if they (i) do not send to Google ad requests containing any content from the webmail, and (ii) implement the ad code pursuant to any instructions provided by Google.
    In addition, no more than 5 Ad Exchange ad units may appear per page. On sites designed specifically for viewing on a mobile device, no more than 1 Ad Exchange unit may appear per page.

*source* https://www.google.com/doubleclick/adxseller/guidelines.html

So now that we have some facts displayed. AdSense Ad Units are considered Ad Exchange Units. Even though its AdSense - its still running demand through AdExchange on a limited/restricted basis. These are facts. You are telling me I need to increase my knowledge - maybe you should check what you are doing.

The only reason why I posted on here from the beginning is because what you are doing is wrong and you are accusing me of not knowing yet you ask me for advice. I'm not here spamming anything - actually if anyone is spamming its you, because all of your posts on this forum since you joined have been you promoting a product which you dont wan't to display in public. It is extremely sketchy to do business like that. I dont need your trust - see you have it backwards, you need to deserve peoples trust on here. They will be providing you inventory and allowing you to run ads on their site. I would say if anything you owe the people on here your trust, and not the other way around. But you don't even provide your business name or website.

"AS you told, there is no problem people getting more ads and trying to maximize their profit as long as they do not use too many ads so that the content is behind the ads. There are certain rules, as long as a website obeys the rules, the number of ad units is not a big problem." <- WRONG. Look at the snippet from the TOS Pasted above. It is a part of the rules. So it is a problem.

If you are the strongest ad network in your countries than why would you be PM'ing me asking me for advice?

Like I said - if you think I'm wrong - tell me what I am wrong about and present facts that counter it. Show me how I am wrong. Show me some facts. All you have stated so far is opinion which is utterly incorrect.

Btw, I'm a long time member and contributor on DP. I'm looking out for the webmasters who might not know the problems presented with this service.

wrekoniz3, Apr 8, 2014 IP
    debapriya deb likes this.
  20. GavinP

GavinP Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well let's put it like this, I certainly wouldn't turn my website over to an ad network that won't even provide the name and URL of their network on a public forum.

Not sure what the secrecy is about, but it's a VERY strange and unorthodox way to do business...

GavinP, Apr 9, 2014 IP
    wrekoniz3 likes this.