1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Monetizing a successful Software

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Khaludi92, Apr 8, 2014.

Hello Forum,

I represent a successful cafe suite that runs in over 400 Gaming Networks in multiple countries. Our software has managed to cover over 50,000 clients/computers used by customers aged between 12-40 whilst majority of them being male aged between 20-25.

To further monetize the software, we are planning to sell ads on the software using banners and pop ups, However, I need advice or opinion on how should this be executed. We are planning to create an advertiser platform that not only allows the advertise to add/edit their ads through a web based platform but also track the number of impressions and clicks received. But that still wouldn't provide the solution to the biggest problem, attracting advertisers.

If this was your application, how would you plan your game to make your self a successful plublisher

Last edited: Apr 8, 2014
    Khaludi92, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  2. newsworthywes

newsworthywes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I hope you've considered WarriorPlus: https://www.warriorplus.com/ (sorry, I don't have linking privileges yet).

I could mention others, but I'm sure you've considered them. I mentioned Warrior Plus because it's often overlooked outside of the IM community, but if you don't you're missing out on tons of hungry eyes that are looking for affiliate products which can make them money.

newsworthywes, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  3. Khaludi92

Khaludi92 Member

Best Answers:
    Affiliate is not something i am considering. I am considering huge clients whoz target audience i have. Given the stats i mentioned above, we have an amazing target audience for Red bull. But the question is how to approach and close a deal with them.

Khaludi92, Apr 8, 2014 IP
  4. Marianne Thompson

Marianne Thompson Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Can I ask you for the name of the software you are talking about?

Marianne Thompson, Apr 9, 2014 IP