1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Running Giveaways to get subscribers and social media fans

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Socialseo, Apr 7, 2014.

I discovered that running Giveaways is a great way to build lists and gain subscribers for solo ads as well as gaining fans and followers on Twitter and Facebook.

If you are not familiar with them, you can run a giveaway and require those entering to do things like

• Like a Facebook page
    • Share a link to Facebook
    • Subscribe to your website
    • Follow your Twitter
    • Tweet your website
    • Follow you on Pinterest
    • Pinterest Pin
    • Or other custom conditions
    Last one I did I got over 700 Facebook fans, 300 twitter followers as I only used those conditions. I could have gotten even more. All I did was giveaway a $25 Gift card.

Some people think they can just launch a giveaway and post it on Facebook and get thousands of entries, this is not the case. I tried that and only got 6 people to enter and I have over 900 friends. You have to know all the good places to submit. Skype me or PM me if you are interested in running some with me.

Socialseo, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  2. RobertMcCune

RobertMcCune Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pushing giveaways is a great way to keep in touch with your clients as well. Personally, I'm a fan of doing giveaways for existing clients as well; keep your clients happy and offer different little things for them to add-on! Perhaps in the future we will be able to offer some giveaways for each other; this will have the be in the future however.

RobertMcCune, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  3. Socialseo

Socialseo Member

Best Answers:
    I agree there are some people who enter giveaways for a living, It can be a good marketing strategy to add to your usual. The most entries I have gotten was over 60,000 in 2 days, they can go viral as well which can make your product or service look good.

If anyone wants to see a live one in action Skype me, Justin.Chasar you will be amazed if you never experienced a successful giveaway launch before. They can be exciting!

4. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Great idea Justin. Thank for sharing

Ethan Alvin, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  5. Socialseo

Socialseo Member

Best Answers:
    No problem, I'm just sharing what I know works. Internet marketing is all about combining as many strategies as you can that work.

6. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I agree. You'll learn to integrate the various methods in the long run. The method you mentioned is not new, but it is highly effective in creating a viral growth. Good reminder!

Ethan Alvin, Apr 7, 2014 IP