1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Thailand related domains

Discussion in 'Domains' started by dimva, Jan 17, 2012.

Hello,

Im currently buying domains related to Thailand.. Could be citys like bangkok, or diving thailand etc.. As long as they are related to Thailand.

Please send me a PM with the domain(s) and price(s).

Thanks!
    D

dimva, Jan 17, 2012 IP
  2. mysocialtouch.com

mysocialtouch.com Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Pm sent!

Thanks

mysocialtouch.com, Jul 10, 2012 IP
  3. delix

delix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey guys.. where you buy your domains?

I found a website where you can register a Thai domain .co.th without being a citizen of Thailand. I just don’t quite understand this part of regulations:

“Local Proxy Service (Trustee Service):
    Entities that do not have a local office in Thailand can use the Local Proxy Service offered by Web Solutions.
    All that is required is an international trademark. The trademark can be registered in any country. For instance, US, UK and EU/OHIM trademarks are all eligible for the registration of a matching .CO.TH domain name.”
    source: web-solutions.eu

Does it mean that If I have a company abroad, their local agent in Thailand get me all the paperwork, so I easily could have co.th domain?

delix, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  4. delix

delix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    New .co.th domain provider on the board >> https://europeid.com/domains/asia/thailand/register-co-th/ from what I know is a good price and additional local presence service for people from outside Thailand

delix, May 11, 2016 IP