1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 1000 Words For $5 - Native English Speaker - 100% Original - Over 500 Positive Fiverr Reviews

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by maxauthority, Jan 30, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
  1. drmike

drmike Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would appreciate it if you would block out my last name in the screen shot from PayPal. Also, a refund is not necessary at all. The quality of the work is very good, I truly am impressed and have no issues at all giving you a positive review on the quality and would have no issues ordering from you again, I am that impressed.

If you claim you responded I will take your word for it. I have gone back through my email, checked my deleted, junk, and inbox and searched them all and I swear I did not receive the email from the screen shot above. I do think it seems funny you would receive my email in one account; and then log out of that account and then log into another account in order to respond. And from your screen shots... the response email you claim you have sent has the same avatar and username as the account I responded too... and if the screen shot is real... the response was still 4 days after my email.

Anyways, to bring this to an end, and for those interested in this guys services I will again reiterate that the quality is top notch for the price. If you are not in a hurry for your work then he is a definite asset. If as he suggests he is going to work on his turnaround times then that is even all the better. I hope to work again with this guy if he is willing, but do hope we can have better communication. If you are willing to work with me again please PM me to discuss ebook pricing and I will happily resend the $5 for the work that has been done.

drmike, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  2. MarkL

MarkL Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your image not loading. do u do ebooks?

MarkL, Aug 7, 2014 IP