1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please suggest Blogger template ideal for coupon site

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by earnveryhigh, Mar 22, 2014.

I am planning to start a simple coupon site without any high end functionalities. It will be a simple site providing information about the store, current promotions and coupon codes and outgoing links to merchant store. Each merchant will have a single specific page. I would like to know which are the best themes which will suitable for this kind of website. Click to Copy and various other things used in coupon sites ARE NOT required. Please suggest me some good free templates ideal for such site.

earnveryhigh, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  2. dave2013

dave2013 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i currently am using a WooThemes theme for my coupon site below

dave2013, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  3. aditd

aditd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    To me simple means simple also in terms of revenue. Not saying that you won't, but with a blogger domain and some info, regardless how cute you make the site, there is a big chance not to make money.

Consider going pro and investing some money in the script in order to look professional in the eyes of the visitors. This way you get trust and people will click the coupons.
    I use a script from http://www.couponsitescript.com/ with features to import in bulk coupons and deals ( for free ). I said this cause I also noticed that you increase the chance to make money with the number of programs you promote.

aditd, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  4. ramosthemes

ramosthemes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't use blogger it's not a good move, use something more suitable which will work in the long run. You wouldn't build a mansion on sand!

ramosthemes, Apr 6, 2014 IP