1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal not accepting Indian User transactions to Indian Merchants

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by taj1504, Mar 28, 2014.

Hi,
    I am an Indian Merchant planning to start a global ecommerce website where all transactions will be in US Dollars. But I came to know that Paypal is not accepting transactions from Indian users to Indian Merchants due to some rbi restrictions. Also Paypal fee for Indian Merchants is very high when compared to US is low.

So, any alternative methods to get Paypal Payment Processor integrated in my website without having any problems specially to Indian Users & also with low fee.

I've heard that registering a company in USA, opening an bank account & linking to Paypal is best option. Is it really a best option for me to do so? Because I can't go to USA & do all those things. Is it possible to do by staying in India(as I stay in India) without going to USA? Can I do USA bank operations like sending & receiving amounts from India? Will there be any problem if I operate any bank operations from India?

Please suggest me best solution.
    Thanks

taj1504, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  2. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal has restricted payments from India to India due to strict RBI Guidelines.

iwebsocial, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  3. shiv4web

shiv4web Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Put your paypal payment gateway in your website. It means there will be "buy" button on your website. Try to click on "buy' button with any other relative's bank account in India. Then see whether it is possible or not?? Any authentic article related to that "PayPal has restricted payments from India to India" is not available. So, I think that it is the only way to know the restrictions. Or, you may call on paypal india toll free number.

shiv4web, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  4. nihangshah

nihangshah Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can't make payments to Indian users using your Indian PayPal account. If you try to so, you'll get this error

[​IMG]

nihangshah, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  5. Swarup12

Swarup12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are two way to get a US Pay Pal Account
    #1 buy a us paypal account (High chance to get limited any time)
    #2 Hire someone or contact your US friend to do this job.

As you know Indian paypal user can not send payment to other Indian paypal account. So, why don't you setup an alternative payment method like PayUMoney

Swarup12, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  6. Iconiplex

Iconiplex Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, we can certainly help you resolve this issue. Most of our merchants are overseas clients, including India. Please reach out.
    E-mail:
    Skype/AIM: artizhay

Iconiplex, Apr 5, 2014 IP