1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Looking for forum posters

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by alexau, Apr 5, 2014.

Looking for reliable forum posters who can post on Travel-related forum long term. You will post on a forum that I own. It is not about spamming other forums.
    • Minimum 40 words per thread/post.
    • I will order between 20 and 40 post per week per user.
    • Payments via PayPal only.
    • All your posts must be equally spread out over 1 week period. You must NOT post everything during 1 day or 1 hour period.
    Please message me directly and let me know how much you charge per post/thread.

Before you contact me, please ensure that you know what an average rate for this work is; please do NOT contact me with some ridiculous offers and do NOT quote me a rate that is 5 - 10 times higher than normal.

alexau, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  2. lilsimon04

lilsimon04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am not sure if you are looking for this kind of service or not, but I will tell you just in case. There is a site called PostLoop that is for forum owners. You can list your site on there and people will post on your forums to gain points. You earn points by posting in other forums as well. You can set the quality of the users on a scale 1-5 and the close to 5 you set it, then the better quality if posts you will receive. But just Google Postloop.

lilsimon04, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  3. stilleyes

stilleyes Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure he'd need Postloop except he knows about them already.

They offer the flexibility you'd need and have really basic rates that I term affordable.

Just so you're sure of what I mean, you have the option to limit the number of posts daily, and dictate the quality of workers you need (the higher the quality, apparently the more you have to pay).

For affordability sake, decent posters are on there for a couple of cents per post, which is pretty much what I think you're after. But uhm, if you're really in need of top quality posters, try out paidforumposting. They've got good packages, only that they cost more, as you'd have probably guessed.

*Not affiliated with either of them. Only have worked with them in the past, and used them too. Just sharing my ounce of knowledge.

~Dan P.

stilleyes, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  4. Jeremy Francis

Jeremy Francis Active Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I've registered on postloop... Looking to make some extra $$$ so I hope things work out...

Jeremy Francis, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  5. coreygeer

coreygeer Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Out of curiosity, what's normal?

coreygeer, Apr 6, 2014 IP
  6. ThisOldMan

ThisOldMan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Just give me the link to your forum. I will go over and see what I can do.

ThisOldMan, Apr 7, 2014 IP
  7. alexau

alexau Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    Thanks, but am NOT interested in PostLoop or any other similar services. They do not suit my needs.

I am only interested in doing business with individual forum posters directly.

I am still looking for more forum posters.

alexau, May 7, 2014 IP