1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling SoundweLove.com plus Hot Music Download Wesite Auto Updated Album Covers the most Popular Songs

Discussion in 'Domains' started by UnderWaterPc, Mar 30, 2014.

Selling Premium domain SoundWeLove.com
    We've setup yet another amazing News website this time in the Entertainment Music Niche.

With a strong name like SoundweLove.com your site will be top on Google in no time.. You are getting a name with highly searched keyword terms in SoundweLove.com

The new owner will be getting something that is already in the right directions with Keywords compacted likes this makes your CPC extremely High so your revenue through adsense or any other ads potential is unlimited.

What You Are Bidding ON
    1. 100% Automated Business Requires Absolutely Zero Maintenance
    2. SoundweLove.com
    3. Fully and Professionally Designed Site
    4. WordPress Based website for easy site changes
    5. All files & Databases with the website
    6. Premium Plugins
    7. Seo & Optimized for Penguin & Panda
    The new owner can sit back and relax. Traffic comes like crazy. No SEO-No Baclinks Needed.The same rule applies to SoundweLove.com

Best Feature: Just search for MP3s or see what keywords other people are using to find mp3 songs. The more you search, the more traffic it will get from Google and other search engines. Currently uses a great plugin to get traffic from search engine.

Search is SEO: Yes, as I said the more you search the more traffic it will get from search results.

About SoundweLove.com

~ Fully Automated MP3 Search Engine.
    ~ 100's of free sources to download Music.
    ~ Custom coded free theme by a developer.
    ~ No 3rd party Bing/Yahoo/Google API that will expire. So BID/BIN Now with confidence.
    ~ Simple/Sweet Wordpress Website - No Maintenance, No Superb Hosting A/c Required to run this.
    ~ No Cron Jobs on Hosting to get content.
    ~ Simple yet Powerful Website.

Check my other such sites (not for sell):
    VideoVideos.info
    Contact me for more info on other sites that owned by me I own many web properties

WHAT YOU’LL RECEIVE:
    • Free push to Godaddy.
    • Site files & Database files.

WHY I’M SELLING THIS SITE:
    We sell one of our best website for maintenance the rest of our sites.
    If you would like more information on my business, please contact me via the Messages tab which can be found at the top of this page.

Free Wordpress Plugins:
    • All In One SEO PRO worth $50
    • RSS Link Boamber worth $50
    • SEO Booster Pro worth $50
    • SEO Pressor worth $100
    • WP Rapid Index
    • WP Unique

UnderWaterPc, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  2. v4b

v4b Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods: