1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Premium PR6 Directory: $130/month Profit from multiple sources, 30000 Visitors Per Month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Jaspworld, Apr 3, 2014.

This is a established PR6 premium directory with lots of future potential. Here is a basic summary:

Alexa of 48,000 in India and 1 Million Globally: Over 10,000 unique visitors per month
    $130/month profit: potential for much more
    Will most likely upgrade to pr 7 in the next update!!! Why? Because of all the reciprocal links that this website gets and all the SEO work I have done on it. Check the attachment out for a list of PR6+ websites that link to us.

With some proper work put into it the website can generate $500+ per month easily.

This is a autopilot website with minimum maintenance. I spend no time maintaining it and the money earned is automatic and consistent. A person who spends serious time trying to sell ads, e-mailing members about offers, affiliate links etc. can obviously do a lot more with this website. Even if you just wait and do nothing, the alexa will keep on decreasing and there are chances that Pagerank might jump eventually which will obviously boost the value of this website.

This is a fully licensed PHPLD directory. No previous technical knowledge is required to run this directory. The buyer will get a custom guide written by me explaining not only how to maintain this website but how to fully monetize it and detailing the tricks I have learned for making more money. If you have any questions, I will gladly answer them.

The website consists of mixed Link Building. Some of these include RSS/Feed submissions, blog posts, article submissions, and web 2.0 properties. Intense work has gone into it.

FAQ

Q) Why are you selling this website?
    A) I am looking for 12-14 times monthly income generated by this website. This will help me fund my new project.

Q) Will I be able to maintain such high alexa rating?
    A) Yes, ofcourse. The alexa rank should only go higher in long term as the links in the directory will increase and the directory will be added to more lists.

Revenue Details

I just recently installed adsense a few days ago and the website generated $3-5/day on average and this is a low end estimate as the placement of ads is not good and I don't have time to work on such things. I am not a big fan of placing ads. I think they make the website seem unprofessional.

I also haven't tried text link ads or selling links yet. That's another good one.

This website sold 3 feature links this month resulting in $60 profit. Check out the attachment. I have no partner websites yet but they can be a huge source of income.

Traffic Details

Traffic is organic and comes through search engines and web directory lists. Other minor sources are reciprocal links, forums, blogs etc. No traffic is obviously paid for. It also gets some traffic from search engines like google.

Please PM me for any serious offers.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2014
    Jaspworld, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  2. anxjuz86

anxjuz86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    80.0% - 4
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2014
    anxjuz86, Apr 3, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk and flippingdesk like this.
  3. Jaspworld

Jaspworld Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Have an offer for $600. Please keep em coming. Anyone who wants further proof on the revenue or SEO of this site, just PM me.

Thanks.

4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 278
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Outside bids are irrelevant. If you want to raise the minimum bid on this auction, use the "Edit Sale" option.

digitalpoint, Apr 3, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  5. Jaspworld

Jaspworld Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Alright boss, will keep in mind for future. Thanks.