1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Get top in Google First page within short time?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by ßläçk Péárl, Apr 2, 2014.

Can anyone tell me how I can get Top of Google within a short time it may be a day ,week or month I want to take my site in Google first page so quick time any one can help me .Please provide me details.

Solved! View solution.
    ßläçk Péárl, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  2. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    well, there is no any methods that can get you on top of the search engine ! :oops: Just in a day "for a site to be ranked well needs proper care" It's not a single day process.

John Dave, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  3. ßläçk Péárl

ßläçk Péárl Member

Best Answers:
    I have mentioned clearly. a day, a week or a MOnth.. :)
    BTW thanks for reply

ßläçk Péárl, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  4. mannu

mannu Active Member

Best Answers:
    seo is not a magic by which you can see the top ranking instantly. I would like to inform you that seo will take at least 3 months to get ranking on medium type of competition on keywords. Low competition keywords can rank in short time but not high competitive.....let me know if you have any query.

mannu, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  5. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Find low-competition/non existent-competition keywords.
    2. Buy a couple PR links on Fiverr.
    3. Enjoy #1 in under a few days.

The harder the competition the harder you have to work to get the ranking, and also the more you have to work to maintain the ranking. Showing up first on Google is great - but you have to continually monitor things to keep the position.

SEO is like a BMW: Just because you can afford one doesn't mean you can afford to keep it. Just because you can rank on Google doesn't mean the ranking will keep.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
    Derek Land, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  6. jhonsea

jhonsea Member

Best Answers:
    Go for paid links, or do Black hat seo for easy ranking on search engine ranking pages.

jhonsea, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  7. BenBlurr

BenBlurr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Buy a big load of backlinks and enjoy a few days/weeks maybe even a month a top 3 postion. Once removed, you will never come back ;)

BenBlurr, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  8. Kasak Srivastav

Kasak Srivastav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think in this case you need to buy bulk of some high pr links !!

Kasak Srivastav, Apr 2, 2014 IP
    The best, fastest and safest way to rank on Google is to have a mindset like a farmer.

Every content you create are seeds that in the future will become your harvest.

You can use different types of "seeds" like youtube seeds since its the second to Google as a search engine and you can rank pretty quickly on youtube even without any backlinks.

You just have to optimize your youtube videos step by step:

Step 1: keyword must be in title. Having a researched keyword on your title that you are trying to rank for. Same thing applies with your blog post title.

Step 2: have a good description with your link to your blog post and blog site. Eg.
    http://www.yourname.com - visit my site to learn more about how to increase google ranking - http://www.yourname.com/rank-google-tips

Step 3:Next create a mini blog on description with jeywords and lsi keyword.

Step 4: put time stamps on key points on your vids at the beginning of your paragraph
    00:10 - i discuss about video marketing
    01:20 - i discuss about email marketing

Step 5: create a bright image for your video

Step 6: transcript. I know its hard work but to be on top you must do captions on your videos.

Step 7: embed your youtube video on your blog.

Step 8: optimize your blog post On page by using seopressor plugin

Step 9: publish

Step 10: create pyramid backlinks
    Low tier backlinks like comments ==> high tier links like web 2.0 ==> to your blog Aka money site.

Step 11: post your blog link to your social mediums like facebook and youtube.

Hope this helps you out to get ranking on top!

Joe

Joseph Villanueva, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  10. nightwolf909

nightwolf909 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, here is a no-nonsense reply that actually work and the simplest and quickest of all suggested here: hardcore blackhat SEO (churn n burn fast style).
    This is not long term however.

If you want long term, you need a budget, so advice's here in this thread that includes gigs on Fiverr for $5 and basic onpage SEO stuff are completely useless.
    So for the maximum speed your best bet is niche relevant homepage links on high PR websites.

nightwolf909, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  11. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Is your site new? If it is its going to take a while. Usually 3-6 months. It all depends on the type of keywords you are targeting Just keep adding good quality content to your site. Over time your site will get traffic. If your content is good then it will get shared through social mediums thus giving you traffic. Engagement on your site helps too.

kb24, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  12. Smartlink Solutions

Smartlink Solutions Member

Best Answers:
    Make sure your onsite seo is completed. Meaning if you're targeting the keyword "red apples," make sure you have an article optimized for red apples. Once your onsite is complete, (the above info isn't a guide, there's more work but that's an example), you need to do offsite seo, linkbuilding. Uf you want to rank QUICK, the best option is to use blackhat seo, make sure the links connecting to your main website are manually made.

I really suggest against blackhat seo unless your going to churn and burn. So to answer your question, blackhat seo such as using gsa as tier 2 links, senuke, seo tools. Just remember, if you go blackhat for this site, it's going to be hard to go back to whitehat on that site, it's not impossible but hard.

Smartlink Solutions, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  13. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    Senuke works but you have to be very careful about it. Basically, if you have some common sense you can use it effectively. If you're using SEO tools like Senuke or Demon as the primary or only way of getting a rank you'll have to be prepared to walk away from it eventually when you're busted and start over from scratch.

Derek Land, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  14. rypher21

rypher21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    if it's for long term result then I would suggest you work on your content and its structure, engage in social media activity, the typical link building approach but do not over do it...

rypher21, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  15. DrBombay

DrBombay Peon

Best Answers:
    Write an amazing article that goes viral and you will likely get very good SEO rankings a week. Of course -- that is very hard to do. The key is good relevant content, links from similar types of sites and finding niches that aren't overly populated with content.

DrBombay, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  16. mahnazkut

mahnazkut Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Many blackhat SEO methods may bring you to top of the google. But, question is: How long to stay there?
    Only very careful modern way seo can keep you there for long. Also you need a unique content and something valuable for google to show its searchers.
    I don't agree with other SEOs that you need months to rank. You can rank in days - weeks if not very competitive niche, google evolved and smarter. They don't waste valuable content/site waiting to rank for long.

mahnazkut, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  17. Fiza Khan

Fiza Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Dear,
    What type of high PR links your are asking for. i.e forums, blogs, blog comments etc,

Fiza Khan, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  18. born_star16

born_star16 Member

Best Answers:
    Adword in PPC is best technique to get top in Google ranking within short term. Quality content and good backlinks of SEO are also good technique to get website on top of the search engine.

born_star16, Apr 4, 2014 IP
  19. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Concentrate on On-Page SEO (H1 tag for your main keyword, H2 for your secondary keywords (no more than 2-3 times in every page!), alt for images and titles for links... and of course don't forget your domain name and your title!) and Off-Page SEO (different strategies -> Social Bookmarking sites, directories, forums, blogs, etc.) :)

patco, Apr 5, 2014 IP
  20. Sarkari Naukri

Sarkari Naukri Member

Best Answers:
    No one assure you to get first page rank within 1 or 2 days, its long process and will take atleast 2 to 3 month. After all some high PR quality backlink and good content will boost your rank quickly..

Sarkari Naukri, Apr 8, 2014 IP