1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling $58 for $347 worth Coming Soon Page Design + Android App + 1 GB Web Hosting + Domain Name

Discussion in 'Programming' started by getadviced, Apr 1, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hey Folks,
    Here is a never before offer from Quadregal Infotech (Partner of Cisco, Dell, McAfee, RedHat & Microsoft)

Are you looking to start an online business, or just a website, or you never have a website??

Then this is the best offer to get Online...

Just $58 for $347 worth services from Quadregal
    Buy this offer and get:-

1. A .com, .net or .in domain name registration worth $11
    2. 1 GB cPanel web hosting for 1 year worth $80
    3. Select from a set of coming soon web page design worth $6
    4. And an Android app custom made for your website worth $250
    With this offer You Save $289

What are you waiting for??

Buy this offer or reply below for more details

getadviced, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  2. cLogik

cLogik Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The app is worth $5.

http://www.appsgeyser.com/

cLogik, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  3. getadviced

getadviced Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @cLogik, the app made using Appsgeyser have their website signature on it, the app we give will be a custom made app for your website. We guarantee you about no ads placed, or no signature of us. The app will be your own (and it won't be not just like Appsgeyser free apps) :D
    And the app made will be with a loading screen custom designed. Hope now you got that, LOL :D

4. cLogik

cLogik Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Appsgeyser was just an example. Undoubtedly do you use an automated service that obviously don't leave the unnecessary watermark.

Unless you create the app from ground and up, as an actual app and not a custom "browser" that opens specifically your website only, then i suggest you change the wording and value of your app.

PS: What's up with your font? I doubt readers and potential customers of this forum is blind of have serious sight issues, if they do, then their computer is most likely already optimized for their needs and requirements and don't really need your assistance ;)

cLogik, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  5. getadviced

getadviced Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @cLogik, how much do you think the worth of the whole services we listed? May be its because you won't see any value in our services(since you too are a programmer and you didn't see any value in you), or you just want to increase your post count and to just get some works for you from DP, lol :p
    Note: And People, beware of such non qualified programmers of DP, like @cLogik

KangBroke likes this.
  6. cLogik

cLogik Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I'm surprised that you're capable of providing a public opinion regarding my skills based on the facts and knowledge you currently sit on. Getting personal is under no circumstances a good marketing tactic, but if you want a war, then sure, a few minutes behind Google has given me enough ammo to shoot for days.

When it comes to the value of your list, then it all seems accurate. Besides the wonderful app (pure crap) that you seem to offer your clients. As you say yourself, then i am a programmer based on the DP forums to hopefully attract clients if not at least connect with like-minded people. This is what we in the business call a "second-hand" opinion, and is by most people (clients) accepted, appreciated and valued.

By all means, prove me wrong.

Note: I never intended to trash your topic, but rather have you correct the false marketing that your currently pursuing.

cLogik, Apr 1, 2014 IP