1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why my Keywords are fluctuating in Google.ru?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by sk musleuddin, Mar 28, 2014.

Hi,Friends

I am optimizing a website "example.com" though it is .com site but I am optimizing it for Google.ru

Now the main problem is some of my keywords were ranked in page 9, 5, but when I checked it in the next day I could not found any of the keywords in Google.ru SERP.
    After searching different help topics I din,t found any solution for my problem, I came to this forum to get a solution and I am sure that some of the expert will be able to guide me.

waiting for the replies!

sk musleuddin, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  2. Aurelius

Aurelius Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

While I am no "expert", I do have some answers...

Quite often you will get different results based on the mirror or station Google's servers are at. There's a specific word for it, but I forgot. I could check on some keywords by going to G and check from where I'm at, but a friend doing the same keyword check 1,000 miles away could get different results. Also in the area of local search using geography, ie, keyword+city+state and geo, G can also use your IP as a means of trying to show you local results. These two factors alone could get you to see different results.

Also, making changes to your site and expecting to see results by the next day is impractical to expect as sometimes it could be several days or even weeks before the Google Bot even comes back to your site... then there's the issue of indexing. All this may take a while to see at the SERPS.

Aurelius

Aurelius, Mar 29, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  3. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Well, Google dance is quite normal in determining the ranking factor and when new backlinks with weight gets published on the internet pointing towards your website then google algo goes through changes and Rankings fluctuate to determine the best possible website to show on the SERP and when the backlinks becomes stable for the website then it might get higher rankings then before.

jazzyjmnote, Mar 29, 2014 IP
    pitdark16 likes this.
  4. pitdark16

pitdark16 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Jazzyjmnote have mentioned, it might be a Google dance which is quite normal for new sites. Try to build more backlinks using Whitehat method and your site will be back in the serps in no time.

pitdark16, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  5. Milosovic Bejdak

Milosovic Bejdak Member

Best Answers:
    Let me shed some light on this topic.

What you are witnessing is keyword volatility.

The more authoritative and long tale keywords you have, the less volatility and flux your website is going to have. Keyword rankings shift very fast, and each time there is a keyword rank shift, the effects cascade to other websites.To actually see how keyword volatility works, you have to use a high frequency SERP checker. I uploaded a chart to show you how keyword volatility looks like on a graph. [​IMG]

On the chart we are tracking the keyword volatility of saveup.com from to March 29 to April 1. The chart shows the position index of the website saveup.com in google every hour for some designated keywords.

If you are using a low frequency SERP rank checker, its going to be difficult for you to determine the accuracy or the authority of your website.

Note * Im are only using saveup.com as an example in keyword volatility. Im not affiliated with saveup.com in any way.

Milosovic Bejdak, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, there are two things are you sure that the things you are doing is good. It means the quality of work you are doing posses weight if the answer to this question is yes, then i would say forget about this Google dance and all, just keep going with the current work standard you will easily crack down the Google search engine ranking system. There is no need to be keep your feet out of the from the pool just because you've seen a fish. :D

John Dave, Apr 1, 2014 IP