1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Inner Pages not Showing in Google Ranking Why? Level – Advance!!

Discussion in 'SEO' started by mikebudhani, Feb 28, 2014.

Hello Friends

I have a website with keywords like-: Inkjet Cartridges, Samsung Refills, Brother Inkjet Cartridges, Epson Inkjet Cartridges , HP cartridges, Canon inkjet cartridges and so on. Now the problem I am facing is, that from last 6 months my inner pages are not coming proper in google ranking, I have separate pages for each keyword with related information. But as I can see it only home page only ranking.

Example
    -----------
    www<dot>homepageonly<dot>com
    Meta Title-: Inkjet Cartridges, Laser Toner Cartridges, Printer Ink Refills
    Des-: XXXXX Inkjet sells quality inkjet cartridges, printer ink refills, laser toner cartridges, bulk ink, compatible cartridges for all printer brands including Epson, HP, Canon, Brother, Lexmark, Ricoh and Samsung to the USA and Canada customers.

Is the reason my home page coming with related keyword? Or it is because of bad backlinking?

What I can do with my inner pages so that they can rank with proper keyword?

Thanks in Advance.

mikebudhani, Feb 28, 2014 IP
  2. Traverse City Web Design

Traverse City Web Design Peon

Best Answers:
    Make sure you have a sitemap and it is attached to Google Webmaster tools. Look up Online Sitemap Maker in google. Use it and attach it to Webmaster tools.

Make sure the links between pages are obvious, consistent and well named.

Are you using webmaster tools? It will show you the sites linking to yours. This will give you clues to bad back linking. There are other resources out there as well.

Good Luck!
    R.