1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Help Me to Fixe the Problem of Google SERP

Discussion in 'SEO' started by Cedricmarkwatson, Mar 29, 2014.

Dear Friend,
    please help me to fixe the problem,
    I have one blog which some previce posts (around 30 to 40 posts) when I checked with url in Google SERP then I found bit.ly short URl that redirect at my website. It means my main url not showing in the Google SERP. If any one know how to fix it plz let me know.
    Please check this URL in Google SERP, then you will understood, What I want to say.
    http://www.psdtohtmlhint.com/10-new-css-animation-tools-useful-for-web-developers/

Cedricmarkwatson, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  2. Traverse City Web Design

Traverse City Web Design Peon

Best Answers:
    Weird!!!

A. Get Google Webmaster Tools on the site, if you don't have it already. I see you have google verification rolling.
    B. Depreciate the link in Google. Have them remove it.
    C. Resubmit the link through webmaster tools.

If might also help to actually write Google and let them know what's up. They might do it for you. You might also write Bit.ly and ask them to remove it from their database or cache or whatever.

Good luck!!!!

3. pakitonline

pakitonline Member

Best Answers:
    permanent Redirect your short link to new full link and submit your sitemap again in google webmaster tool hope with in week your new link live in Google serp

pakitonline, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  4. Harish Bali

Harish Bali Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You will need to get a detailed audit of your url structure. I am see an issue there. To share with you - if you put your domain on google search, it does not show url in the search. There is certainly more to it then what meets the eye. Apart from this- writing to google should help.

thanks
    harish bali
    From india

Harish Bali, May 8, 2014 IP