1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

wrong page show on search result

Discussion in 'SEO' started by amolmate, Mar 28, 2014.

Hello Friends......
    I am targeting one "keyword" for XYZ (Service description page) but the search result is showing another page ABC for same keyword which is a testimonial page of my website. what can be the possible reason behind this ? Please share your views in detail and advise too! Thanks in Advance

amolmate, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  2. Traverse City Web Design

Traverse City Web Design Peon

Best Answers:
    It could be a couple things. . .

1. Keywording of the pages is not quite working out right - make them VERY different in the Headers (H1, H2, etc.), page descriptions and titles. If you do this, google will probably work it out as it goes through it's next indexing cycles.

2. What text are you using in the links between the pages. That could be it.

3. Look at what pages are linking to those pages. That could be skewing it.

Additionally, you might try hooking up Google Webmaster tools for more diagnostic information about the site - if you don't have it setup already.

But I would starting working out the keywords more. It might take a little time because you'll be waiting on Google, but really focusing them on the individual pages would help and Google webmaster tools will give you insight into how best to do that.

If you post URLs or PM me, I would be happy to look at it. I run Traverse City Web Design.

R.

3. aggelos_b

aggelos_b Peon

Best Answers:
    You must read forums about seo and try to use all things in practice.

aggelos_b, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  4. amolmate

amolmate Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your Valuable Information.....

amolmate, Apr 4, 2014 IP