1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Custom Quality Wordpress Gaming Template

Discussion in 'Design' started by VTTE, Mar 29, 2014.

Hello everyone,

It's been a while since I posted on here. I am starting a new Gaming website project, and I am providing some of you talented Wordpress designers out there for an opportunity to create a great website and showcase your skills.

The website will be based around (CO-OP/two player / with friends) online video games. This is an exciting concept for me, as the theme holds some social significance in my mind. I have secured a 'quality' domain name. The only thing stopping me from launch right now is that I have NOT secured a communicative and talented designer + coder to make this idea happen.

What I want:

- A unique, and eye catching website based on the theme of 'gaming cooperation'. It's meant to be fun for everyone! This includes the whole design CODED, with logo, and it's up to you in your prerogative how good it will be. I'm just here to provide the demand.
    - A designer who actually takes pride in the work they do, and is actually interested in this project and a challenge, not just the payment. Attitude leads to excellence. Warning : I have been scammed on this forum before, and I will not work with people who I cannot communicate with or feel I cannot trust.
    - A portfolio of your works, so I can get a feel of what your capabilities are
    - A quote, up to a maximum of $xxx, and keeping in mind that I am also a STUDENT who is not yet financially stable. The fairer you are to yourself, and the fairer you are to me, the more likely this project will commence. I'm interested in contributing to you financially, if you can provide for me with the results!
    - A brief (or long) comment on why working with you from Digitalpoint would be better than other places where I could advertise, such as 99designs, WF, Freelancer etc.

I await your replies! And please try to have fun if you decide to take this project, life is too short not to.

Regards,
    VTTE

VTTE, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  2. online virtual assistant

online virtual assistant Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    do you need a designer who can just give your website mockup?

3. VTTE

VTTE Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    No, sorry.

VTTE, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  4. Arshid_K_V

Arshid_K_V Active Member

Best Answers: