1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need Help Making Money Online For The First Time

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Snoopy240, Jul 27, 2013.

1. Anuj Kumar Saini

Anuj Kumar Saini Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I started my online career from oDesk.

Anuj Kumar Saini, Oct 31, 2013 IP
  2. soulfast

soulfast Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for this topic, this is the right question: how to make many? But without skills, for me i think is very hard, especially if you’re not a good writer, and you don’t even have the money to buy some contents, I’m tired to make my first dollar, but even that I just started to make my first BlogSpot blog, but without fresh and unique content, it’s hard for me to make myself inside the competition. And there are more people out there or outside need help from you guys, because that little dream it’s not always about money, but to get a better life with happiness.

Know my question is: how to make some money for people that they haven’t skills and invested this money to set up a good business online?
    Thank you

soulfast, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  3. WDclub

WDclub Member

Best Answers:
    Don't follow the guru, stick to what works and hang out as much as you can on this forum DP. Also if your focus is money, you'll just continue 'chasing' it without making it like a b*** (I've been in that situation). The best thing that has worked for me is to go these forums (Since I've been doing IM for over 10+ years) and just sharing what I know. Share what you know or are good at (Other people think you are good at) and go from there. Website, PPC, etc are just different 'vehicles' to take your message to the masses. All the best.

WDclub, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  4. soulfast

soulfast Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you. What you suggest me my friend. Any idea or a model to work with it?

soulfast, Nov 8, 2013 IP
  5. lilsimon04

lilsimon04 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I honestly believe that making any kind of money online can be extremely difficult, let me explain. The first money that I made online was from the Fiverr website. It was a few years ago. The only reason I was successful then was because I had an original idea and I put it to use. Now over the years I get fewer and fewer orders on my gigs. My very first gig there was making alot of money, but after a while I am guessing people seen how easy my gig was to do their selves and they basically just copied my gig and did it themselves. Now my gig is rarely every even seen on the website unless you really dig deep. I have been currently trying to use social media to promote my gigs and I am having some success, but it is a very time consuming task, and I am hoping it will pay off very soon.

lilsimon04, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  6. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sell all your crap on eBay. It is the easiest way to make money online by far.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  7. Sukhvir Singh

Sukhvir Singh Member

Best Answers:
    I earned online through Fiverr.com

Sukhvir Singh, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  8. ramakrishnach

ramakrishnach Member

Best Answers:
    I have entered into the world of internet before 6 years ( I was just a kid). In the first year I have just used Internet for getting information on UFO'S and some science knowledge :-P and from next year, I have started searching how to make money online. The most answers I have got is by blogs and everybody said that we need patience in blogging to earn money and that is true. But when we are newbies, we don't have patience and feel frustrated soon. I have created lot of free blogs in various platforms (blogger, webs, ipage...etc) I have created a online movie website in webs.com and I used to update it regularly. But still don't know how to earn money from it. The traffic was huge but no revenue, Then I heard about adsense. The website in webs used to go offline FOR 20 DAYS for over bandwidth.

2 and half years passed.

I have created a movie blog in blogger where I used to publish the latest movie links for downloading which is piracy. Now the traffic started and I applied for adsense, it got rejected because the site doesn't comply with adsense policies, So I made a technology blog and applied for adsense, Adsense approved and technology blog didn't earned any money from adsense, so I placed ads in my movie blog, where the traffic was huge and the adsense earnings were also high. I used to get DMCA warnings and mails from adsense But I didn't cared as I don't know the effect of it. All the blogs I made are on blogger, so no need of any investment. I have created 3 blogs on same movie niche and used to post same articles on 3 posts. 3 blogs used to get lots of traffic and lots of earnings. I used to open my adsense account every half an hour to check the earnings. I also kept on updating the technology blog, where I used to copy paste articles.. Mean while I am also learning something from that technology blog.

After 3.5 years of my journey, Things got changed..! All blogger blogs deleted due to many DMCA Complaints. So I though to spend some money and open a forum so that everyone can post links and earn money from adsense. I have started the forum which was my biggest mistake in my life. I purchased hosting and installed nulled vbulletin and soon I have made the forum very popular and lots of members registered and started posting. I felt happy. Anti Piracy film chamber became strict and the websites where I used to copy movie links, Almost 10 or more websites were taken down by anti Piracy team. This was the time when most of the file hosting website and two video hosting websites were taken down! My Earned money is also gone..! As my forum is just 1 and 2 months old, I thought to make my forum more popular, Then the Piracy team have eyed on me. (I don't want to tell what happened here.! Happened lot more then taking down the website). This incident changed my life! I was a student and I didn't used my PC for 6 months after that incident. But my parents know How I love my computer, so soon and slowly I came back and never visited the movie websites. In meanwhile my adsense account is also disabled where $250 dollars were struck!

5 Years passed! I have got enough knowledge on internet and got some good knowledge on earning money. This time started a blogging blog with content written by me only from my experience. When my blog was just 1.5 months old and only with 10 articles.. Applied for adsense and got approved in first attempt. But now everybody is aware of internet and people who just touched pc are also creating blogs in technology niche and it became really hard to gain traffic! So no earnings. Just in past 8 or 9 months,I have started earning money by freelance projects where I do what I know..! So now as my rating is increasing in freelance sites, More orders are coming and earning Good and I am still a student.! So only few earnings which is enough for me.

I think newbies who just entered in money making world, Please don't take any wrong steps like me. It took me 6 years to be on track!

I have made this short as much as possible.. In between lot of things are involved.!

ramakrishnach, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  9. ramakrishnach

ramakrishnach Member

Best Answers:
    If you are newbie to freelancing then first go for fiverr or seoclerks! After getting some knowledge you can go to elance or odesk. Both are best

ramakrishnach, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  10. dnz503

dnz503 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is very helpful your story.
    be impatient sometimes causes us to make mistakes.
    I am convinced that making money online is possible, 2 years ago I made some money ($1,000), but I left the project.
    4 months ago, I have started my plans to make money on the internet again, but until now I have not earned a penny. I'm a little disappointed.

dnz503, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  11. ramakrishnach

ramakrishnach Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be disappointed, You already know that earning money online takes time, once you start earning money, opportunity will be always coming. Just be little patient and at some time you will find that opportunity.

ramakrishnach, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  12. Lue Hang

Lue Hang Member

Best Answers:
    My tips for newbies is to know what are some of the major ways to make money out there online. For example you've got affiliate marketing, PPC, freelancing, outsourcing, etc. What I'm trying to say is read some blogs, look at some videos, find what makes sense to you and make a first step. You'll make mistakes and you'll just have to learn from it.

Lue Hang, Mar 30, 2014 IP