1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are you using qadabra.com

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by beingonforum, Mar 28, 2014.

My application for adsense and infolinks was declined for my blogspot blog. So looked up in the web for alternative and found qadabra.

They support payoneer payment and no problem with the reviewing the site as long as it is not harmful. They say its simple, just copy the code and paste it in to the blog.

Do any body have any experience with it? How is the payment from it ?

advance thanks for responding.

beingonforum, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  2. metros

metros Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe just try it? :)

metros, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  3. freeday

freeday Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    this ads network is not too bad. if you have high traffic you'll earn a lot.
    some payment proof here: http://www.earningproof.com/from-qadabra-make-money-program

freeday, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  4. TIEro

TIEro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good and bad: the bad is that their rates suck for my sites (which is perhaps not their fault), the good is that they're very responsive and pleasant to deal with.

As mixed CPM/CPC/CPA goes, they're pretty standard, really. I get better value at CPMGo, but that's just my sites.

TIEro, Mar 29, 2014 IP
  5. faria18000

faria18000 Member

Best Answers:
    They pay regularly and timely but they pay very less than others. I am experienced myself about that.

faria18000, Mar 30, 2014 IP