1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Backlinks (How?)

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by billybatz9, Mar 26, 2014.

Okay, I feel that most of my content is pretty good in regards to length, seo, and overall quality, but I can't seem to bump up my rankings past page 3. I have been trying to do backlinks for the past year and have realized it is so darn time consuming.

I know of websites that come out of nowhere and are ranking on page 1 with thousands of backlinks. I feel like they cheated someway and it's not fair to us (hardworkers) that do not know their ways.

So my questions to you is...

How do you get your backlinks? I'm desperate at this point and I feel like this is the only thing holding my website back. I just can't compete with websites that have thousands of backlinks.

(Do not try to scam me, I am not that desperate and I do background checks)

billybatz9, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  2. James Rigley

James Rigley Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One really simple way to build links, traffic and reputation - be where your audience is. If your website about Internet Marketing start posting more here, if it is about SEO start commenting and building a profile in Moz Blog or Inbound.org. If there is successful forums/blogs in your niche start making conversations with their founders and forum commentators, write quest posts. Build a community and google results will follow.

James Rigley, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  3. Jen 101

Jen 101 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Along with James' suggestion make sure you're sharing your content on social bookmarking sites as well as on your social media accounts. Be active on those social sites and work on developing relationships and your reputation there.

Jen 101, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  4. speedyarticle

speedyarticle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Get High authority PR niche backlinks related to your website maintaining keyword ratios....
    You will reach top position soon.

PM me for High authority links... I manage a few, will let you know if it fits your niche and helps.......

speedyarticle, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  5. Oskar28

Oskar28 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that you start to meet bloggers that have quality blogs, their blogs must be niche-related to you website. You know, try them to convince to put backlinks to your site in a quality article blogpost. Be careful because google is so strict even in guest blogging.

Oskar28, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  6. Omarsaady

Omarsaady Guest

Best Answers:
    It`shortcut to link building challenge but it`s valuable and consist of all the factors that really help us to do effective link building strategies
    Thanks James

Omarsaady, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  7. Lisa Paul

Lisa Paul Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    backlinks is the key and this looks promising 25000 high pr backlinks http://www.fiverr.com/seokeywrdexpert/increase-your-website-traffic-in-24hr-with-2500-bcklinks

Lisa Paul, Mar 29, 2014 IP