1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

if i buy dropped domain

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by indiasbull, Mar 27, 2014.

if i buy dropped domain do i get the PR, alexa and other stuff related to domain or all thing removed as new owner buy the domain ?

indiasbull, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  2. StratDomain

StratDomain Member

Best Answers:
    From my limited experience, you don't get the PR, but you could keep backlinks, which might benefit traffic if users click on those backlinks. Problem is, however, a lot of dropped domains have faked PR and their backlinks are spam, so it doesn't benefit you in the end.

StratDomain, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  3. roumpos

roumpos Member

Best Answers:
    Use a backlink checker to see whether these links are spam or genuine links. In the situation that they're are genuine they you're onto a winner.
    Re PR it could really be anything, I've heard different things from different mates in the industry, some say yes, others strongly say no. Any advice here?

roumpos, Apr 1, 2014 IP
    Millen, unnamed333 and Morgan like this.
  4. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't worry about the PR anyways, the more important metric you need to look out is the DA (domain authority) as it reflects the power of that domain to rank in search engines. Aim for a higher DA and your PR would not really matter (information has been going about PR back and forth from Google for a long time now, but they generally seem to be abandoning this metric....or so they claim) ;)

Rado_ch, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  5. Bernard222

Bernard222 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What do you think about expired domain with PR4 PA28 DA17? all links looks natural. How much I will benefit If start building article links in this domain to my money site?

Bernard222, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  6. nicbos

nicbos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It looks quite good, but before snapping it take a deep insight at the whole domain history (by using Wayback Machine) because Google tends to consider the entire lifecycle of a domain. If it has been used for spam purposes, don't take it.

nicbos, Apr 2, 2014 IP
  7. Bernard222

Bernard222 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Oh, thanks I was forgotten about Wayback Machine:)

Bernard222, Apr 2, 2014 IP