1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Link Building

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by easycontent, Mar 27, 2014.

Hello,

Guyss I want to ask here that what strategies your follow to built quality links ?? And what kind of strategies you are are avoiding for your site ???

Thank you..

easycontent, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  2. Pooja Gupta

Pooja Gupta Member

Best Answers:
    Link building is the method which is used for create the link for the website. You can try to use seo off-page technique which is very effective for creating the links.

Pooja Gupta, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  3. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there any connection of your answer with my question ???:mad:

Obviously not ; so please give relevant answer....

-bank- likes this.
  4. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    ^^ That was pretty funny.

But really. Here's what's killing it right now. I've personally ranked 3 new sites to first page this month, just by doing this. And I can't count how many clients just this week have also hit first page. It's been great in the SEO world lately.
    1. High PR/PA/DA backlinks from relevant sites in your niche. 1-2 per week depending on site age. Send your main keyword anchors, long tail, and synonym (very important) anchors from these sources. Rent them out.
    2. Social bookmarks to round out your anchor text profiles and give social signals. Digg, Reddit, Stumbleupon, Pinterest, etc
    3. Social shares (Tweets, Facebook) for justification of getting the high PR/PA/DA backlinks
    4. Web 2.0 for your branded, URL, and misc anchors. You can build them yourself, but you'll have to send links to these sources or they won't hold any weight. Otherwise theres a few online vendors that sell packages in 10, 25, 50 web 2.0 packages
    5. Avoid everything else: Guest posting is dead. Forum comments are garbage. Directories are useless. White hat works, but it takes wayyyyyyy too long to be worth it. I'm trying to make money today. Not 6 months from now.
    Hope this helps.

Regards,
    Diggity

DiggitySEO, Mar 27, 2014 IP
    Marko Vuckovic likes this.
  5. Ronny Dx

Ronny Dx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You Can Make List Of High PR Article Submission Sites,
    There You Can Submit Some Articles With Link To Your Sites

Also You Can Do Comments On Blogs Having High PR , But Dont Just Try To Post Links , Do a nice comment there so that admin will approve it. :)

Ronny Dx, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  6. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is Social Bookmarking really worthy in nowadays ???

7. rozerr

rozerr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you really think that Guest Blogging is dead because Matt cutts said or Myblogguest site is penalized?? I don't think so. It is helpful if you post guest post on authority blogs with no-follow link.

rozerr, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  8. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yep. It acts as a social signal as well as helps you diversify your anchor text. Plus its free.

DiggitySEO, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  9. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Guest Posting is way from dead my friend. It's live among all writers and bloggers on the Internet.
    I agree for forum comments, at least for the most niches.

If you actually want high PR/PA/DA backlinks from relevant sites, the best and most natural way is Guest Posting.

VukasinI, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  10. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you, it's not dead. He [Matt Cutts] only said it's dead for SEO purposes, which is a Good Thing (tm) as it returns the focus to what guest blogging should be used for - exposure to a new audience, to gain some traffic and (hopefully) organic links because people liked what was posted and chose to link to it, or followers on social media, etc.

My Blog Guest was penalised for essentially being a link network/link scheme. Maybe money wasn't being exchanged, but it was otherwise working that way. Even until recently, part of its "sales pitch" was to "build links"* (it has since been changed to "earn links"), which - along with the WordPress Plugin - gives it a link-network feel.

*http://web.archive.org/web/20140322002738/http://myblogguest.com/

There is nothing wrong with having a community for guest blogging, they just went in the wrong direction.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    ryan_uk, Mar 27, 2014 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  11. -bank-

-bank- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    An interesting question, I am currently in the process of trying to find some relevant sites to purchase links from to help bolster and secure an increase in SERPS. Following a large amount of reading I had almost written off guest posting, rather than simply go to a service / offered package perhaps approach other websites of the same ilk, offer content in return for a single link. Most small webmasters / sites will take the content quite happily, benefiting you both.

-bank-, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  12. KonRadicool

KonRadicool Active Member

Best Answers:
    Are you looking for Backlinks or Traffic? because if you are looking for backlinks then I can point you to many websites which will provide you with minimal traffic. If you are focusing on traffic go to where people who are interested in your niche are and become active in their communities. Build Rapport with them and after a while they will begin seeing you as a expert figure in the Niche you are in and they will go to your websites to find the answers that they are searching for. It is a long process but in the long run it will mean that you are google Algorithm proof and you will be able to stay atop of the search engines :)
    Hope that helps

KonRadicool, Apr 14, 2014 IP
  13. imrizk

imrizk Active Member

Best Answers:
    high PR links, but make sure they are quality links, meaning - good anchor, trustflow and citation flow and so on..

imrizk, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  14. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting and posting in forums. The more I do it, the more organic traffic I seem to get from Google.

Dionne Taylor, Apr 15, 2014 IP
  15. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    - Web2.0 properties are just junk and it won't be a surprise when google finally start crushing them.
    1. Submitting to quality web directories like business.com still works.
    2. Quality guest posts will do magic for you but most of the offers here on DP are just garbage so you have to invest a lot of time to find quality blogs.
    3. Blog and forum comments are just spam and they are already de-valued by google.

Proper SEO will always work... and unlike you I'd like to rank even after 6 months and not to worry about google's future updates.
    Google updates are there to deal with spam and if you keep using junk directories, comment garbage and such then it's just a matter of time till you get hit by one of google's updates.

praetserge, Apr 27, 2014 IP
  16. Marko Vuckovic

Marko Vuckovic Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with almost all you wrote except maybe for Web 2.0. I;m not really confident in this method. Rest is more than OK.

Posting in forums, like we do and getting traffic via signature links is OK. But what about blog comments ?

That doesn't work at all. I even didn't try that because I'm pretty sure it's not working.

Submission to quality web directories maybe has some value, but I;m not really sure.

Guest post still works, of course, but better to choose relevant niche.

Marko Vuckovic, May 4, 2014 IP