1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdSense Disabled - What to do?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by fightnightjay, Feb 21, 2014.

1. IFTISEO

IFTISEO Member

Best Answers:
    Dont worry brother, there are tons of other options to earn from your site.

IFTISEO, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  2. fightnightjay

fightnightjay Member

Best Answers:
    Lesson to learn is don't base business around companies that don't explain reasons for getting rid of your account. So, if someone comes to your site, a competitor and uses bots, then nothing you can do. Obviously using AdSense on your site is too risky strategy. As for any traffic, traffic didn't click advert, and the site that had the traffic to it is clear via sandbox, meaning this was never as issue in first place, which means I have no idea why I was banned.. other sites which had high CTR were banned as seen in sandbox, why? I have no clue.

Learn from it. Don’t rely on Google AdSense for your income, it can be gone tomorrow without explanation. If you do use Google AdSense then make sure you read the 300 page Terms and becareful of competitors who might send bot to click ads etc.

fightnightjay, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  3. fightnightjay

fightnightjay Member

Best Answers:
    Nope. The lesson to learn is do not break the terms of the contract that you agreed to and agreed that you understood! What Google cares about is the quality of the traffic that click on the adverts that goes to those that pay for the advert, You purchased traffic that is useless and poor quality traffic for those that pay for the adverts. Would you pay for advertising space on a website that offers you a poor return on what you are paying? This is 100% on you.[/quote]
    Lesson to learn is don't base business around companies that don't explain reasons for getting rid of your account. So, if someone comes to your site, a competitor and uses bots, then nothing you can do. Obviously using AdSense on your site is too risky strategy. As for any traffic, traffic didn't click advert, and the site that had the traffic to it is clear via sandbox, meaning this was never as issue in first place, which means I have no idea why I was banned.. other sites which had high CTR were banned as seen in sandbox, why? I have no clue.

Learn from it. Don’t rely on Google AdSense for your income, it can be gone tomorrow without explanation. If you do use Google AdSense then make sure you read the 300 page Terms and becareful of competitors who might send bot to click ads etc.

4. fightnightjay

fightnightjay Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reply. Yes, there are better alternatives which contain no risk of idiot Google policy.

5. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you may appeal your account by providing detailed information like your site traffic logs, the way you promote site etc. Always be honest with Google, May be they will reinstate your account.

iwebsocial, Apr 1, 2014 IP
  6. Khalid Hasan Rifat

Khalid Hasan Rifat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    From where you bought that shit traffic ? if you mention /let us know that traffic we can be aware. it will help us to do that mistake. pls let us know.

Thank you

Khalid Hasan Rifat, Apr 6, 2014 IP