1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please Appraise www.CottonSupplier.com

Discussion in 'Appraisals' started by jgman1, Mar 26, 2014.

Hi Everyone,

I just acquired this domain, and was hoping to get an idea of how much it could be worth? Similar commodities are either taken, or are considered premium and have a reg fee of $2000+.

Would love to hear some opinions!

jgman1, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  2. sweetpea69

sweetpea69 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As it stands, I think cottonsupplier.com is a good domain. If I were shopping for cotton those are the 2 words I would use to begin my search. Now, you have to think in terms of the cotton market (something I know zero about). As in, how competitive is it? How many new companies are emerging and are the existing looking to make or broaden their claim on the internet. If I were you, I would try to actively sell this domain. Send out some emails. I would start with these guys....www.cottonusasupplychain.com/‎

Research a little about their business, and if they are an ACTUAL business that would be interested in purchasing this. I don't think you'll have much luck having the domain sitting idly on a domain marketplace. Keep the email short, but after your research, if you believe the company may have some "disconnect" with the internet world, than drive home why THIS is the domain they should have.

You got it around the price of registration ;) , so try not to be too greedy with the price lol

sweetpea69, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  3. gigalicious

gigalicious Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    420 USD at estibot
    Average Monthly Search Stats - Broad Match - cotton supplier
    Monthly Searches: 15,125
    Cost Per Click: $1.17 USD
    Ad Competition: high
    Data Age: Recent
    Average Monthly Search Stats - Exact Match - [cotton supplier]
    Monthly Searches: 71