1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Poll , Need Help from all the SEO's out there !

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by John Dave, Mar 24, 2014.

?

Where do you spend most of the time?

Poll closed Apr 21, 2014.
  1. One Page

6.9%
  2. Link Building

48.3%
  3. Link Removal

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Content Building

34.5%
  5. Keyword Research

10.3%
    Please be genuine, I really need to know what takes most of the time in SEO ! Sorry for Error friend consider the first Point as ON-PAGE, I have mistakenly... :(

John Dave, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  2. Traficprovider

Traficprovider Member

Best Answers:
    You've got mine ;)

As for my opinion, The Link Building is the Second Important thing in SEO as the On-page is first.

* On-Page (Internal) is not taking to long...
    You need to check the site for links, Tags, Contents (H1, H2 etc..), GUI and a bit more... But it takes no too long.
    * Keyword Research also not too long.. as you check the customer site and just searching for a relevant words for it (as many as you can)
    See the competition and the amount of searches per month.
    * Content Buildings - You need it to be high quality level, High Grammar and as professional as it can be!
    * Link Removal - Only by Customer Request!

So Link Building Will be the longest time spending on my service ;)
    and I'm Talking only on WHITE HAT Techniques ... (Black Hat is very simple and performed by Bots)
    - We spend time to find Relevant High PR sites to our Customer niche!
    - We need to have and "buy" our High PR User's profile site
    - Building the content is easy, But Distribute it, Post it, Comment it, Is taking Time! (Again, If you do it only by White SEO!)

Basically that's it!
    Hope it helps a bit....

Good Luck!
    :cool:

Traficprovider, Mar 24, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  3. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to Google, If you want ranking Than you have to focus on content of your site.

iwebsocial, Mar 24, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  4. Kasak Srivastav

Kasak Srivastav Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, like others said content is all that matters with Google search engine ranking.

Kasak Srivastav, Mar 24, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  5. easycontent

easycontent Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I mostly prefer to built link; but as we know that without quality content you can not get quality backlinks.So, I mostly focus on Quality link building and informative,quality and genuine content building.

Thank you.

easycontent, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  6. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    @easycontent Well, I must say that without quality content back link is just useless because as people came and hit close button, means bounce rate increases and ...... you... :(

7. easycontent

Best Answers:
    Agree with you....without catchy and informative content all your links are just useless; because content has power to engage your visitors and attract new and fresh visitors who can be your client too.

Thank you.

easycontent, Mar 24, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  8. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    We have to do all the above techniques for SEO, Fist start with On-page, content and key word research . It will take not much time - link building(White Hat SEO) is the main process these days it will take bit long time for every SEO.
    Before start Ling Building must finish all other On-page factors.

santhoshreddi, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  9. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    @santhoshreddi Well, I know each and every process carries weight on SEO but what here I am interested to know is what consumes most of your time either it's the content, link, on-page etc. I would be much more happy if you can cast your vote. :)

10. santhoshreddi

santhoshreddi Active Member

Best Answers:
    @Jhon Dave - I voted there for Link Building (spend more time for link building)

santhoshreddi, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  11. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    On page SEO basically comes as second nature when you begin creating pages and writing/publishing content - so that's a non issue for me.

Keywords are either determined by client or fairly easy to find - I don't go after high competition ones, and if you have half a brain you can find profitable ones pretty easy.

Link building is where I'll spend most of my time, since that includes writing short articles to go on network sites or setting up the very few social profiles/Web 2.0 stuff. I don't use Senuke or Demon so that takes more time than it may for someone else.

Derek Land, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  12. Mainak Halder

Mainak Halder Member

Best Answers:
    I have casted my vote. Presently, I spend most of the time in content building and after that in link building.

However, it totally depends on the current position of your website or blog.

If your blog or website is new without much content, then spending time on building content is wiser. However, if your website or blog is about 8 to 12 months old with lots of content, then you should focus on link building and promoting the already created content and less on content building. Then, publishing 2 to 3 posts a week is enough.

In short, it depends on the stage you are currently. :)

Mainak Halder, Mar 25, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  13. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Your poll is a defective (more than just the typo). I spend my time on the critical areas - content, on-page SEO and marketing. Content and on-page = user experience. Where was this option in your poll? User experience is critical as we are supposed to be building sites and producing content for an audience. They spend the money, the humans, not the bots. Success requires effort in both areas. Marketing is about connecting with the audience, finding them and communicating your message to them, engaging with them, etc. They are all important, balance time between all three.

ryan_uk, Mar 25, 2014 IP
    malky66 and Nigel Lew like this.
  14. Nigel Lew

Nigel Lew Notable Member

Best Answers:

Well stated as usual.
    Nigel

Nigel Lew, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  15. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, here I am just trying to discuss some usual points, I know there are some member who don't like polls but I would rather say them they are free to ignore my poll. What I don't understand is why ..... ??? well, I get it you might be .... :) !! Okay you keep on with your activities, I'll continue with mine :p

Well one more thing look closely you will find "Content" as well as "On-Page" .

John Dave, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  16. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    I know content and on-page are there! Your poll is out-dated. End of the days of predominantly being focused on one thing. Just a heads up!

ryan_uk, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  17. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for letting me know @ryan_uk ! I will look forward onto improving myself... I might sound outdated but my I am sure with the help Prominent member like you, someday I'll also become like you !! :cool:

One more thing at least please make a poll, because without your support it will be useless.

John Dave, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  18. easycontent

Best Answers:
    Nice One.....LOL:)

easycontent, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  19. ryan_uk

Best Answers:
    What would the point in a poll of other SEOs be? As per Nike, "Just Do It!" (TM), measure your performance (how well the site/content/social media/revenue/whatever does, or does not) and through that you will identify areas requiring improvement.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    ryan_uk, Mar 27, 2014 IP
    John Dave likes this.
  20. Pihu009

Pihu009 Member

Best Answers:
    After electing one option from your Poll, I got to know the results. Link Building got the highest votes. Yes, Link Building is time consuming as we need to follow many aspects while finding quality links. On-Page SEO is not just limited to several DOs and Don'ts but rather it emphasizes on many other things also. One of the experts at Moz.com explained some important things about On-Page SEO. He says, take 50 mins while selecting a best title for your post. Focus on Keyword synonyms, images or other things that can enhance your content and tag a value to it. When you start focusing on such things, it becomes time consuming as you will be developing a unique and precious content. @ryan_uk is also right - For creating great content - On-Page SEO, marketing, content are major parts to consider. And hence they are time consuming.
    Now, Link building is only time consuming because we waste our time in finding good links but in reality we never find them (USELESS)! And at last we end up our search on buying links. I have chosen On-Page, Content Building. But amazed to know, On-page got only 2 votes! :confused::D

Pihu009, Mar 31, 2014 IP