1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

My past experience here on Digital Point

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by WhySoSerious, Mar 23, 2014.

I was just going through all of my past threads and posts from about 3 years ago and thought to myself...wow, I didn't have any idea what I was actually doing and how I was even going to succeed with the company(s) I had started...it seems strange but my state of mind has changed a lot in 3 years after being through college and getting thrown into the real world.

So for any that dealt with my attitude back then I do sincerely apologize.

WhySoSerious, Mar 23, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    How exactly did your attitude change? Also, did the companies you started succeed? Would be interesting to find out more. Your post is begging for more questions. :)

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
    qwikad.com, Mar 23, 2014 IP
  3. WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Haha, no cause 3 years ago is just long enough ago that I didn't have the funding, you see, I'm only 21 years old so 3 years ago I was actually just starting to work on my college degree and I was working on being more social than anything.
    I guess I have more motivation to work harder on my projects now as I do want something successful and I want to watch it grow and eventually have it be my only job.
    As to your question about my attitude, I was 17-18ish at the time and I still had the mentality that things should just start being profitable really fast and that I knew everything.
    I was apologizing about my ways here on DP because I had swore on the public forum about how I thought a specific rule was ****ing stupid. When I read it while going through my past posts/threads today I just thought to myself...wow really dude?

WhySoSerious, Mar 23, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk, Spoiltdiva and qwikad.com like this.
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    It's refreshing to see someone so young comprehending that they needed to evolve a bit, and having the humility to admit it.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 23, 2014 IP
  5. Luke Sherren

Luke Sherren Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think when we was all in our teens we had an attitude.

I have both found my way, tried and failed with some companies (never loosing too much money, thankfully) but have now found my feet :D

Luke Sherren, Mar 23, 2014 IP
  6. bloggingseo

bloggingseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    I remember the days of being immature and selfish in my early 20's. We all go through it! Don't feel bad. You know, the scientists say that the brain doesn't fully mature until about 25 years old and that impulse control is among the last to mature. So you're normal. And good for you for finishing college young. I started college after high school but dropped out for a variety of reasons (having children, marriage, life). I FINALLY went back a few years ago and just finished my bachelor's a few months ago. You have your whole life ahead of you. Learn from your mistakes and move forward. Cheers to you and your future!

bloggingseo, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  7. WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you, every single one of you :) I have much determination for this new project and I WILL succeed! I have great partners to help me along the way and I think I will only become a better person as time goes forward :)

WhySoSerious, Mar 24, 2014 IP