1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do not use Adversal - Be Careful

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by piper999, Jan 4, 2014.

1. TStarnes

TStarnes Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't say it here, but I did say it elsewhere that I do like them. Their support has been really good (except the mobile redirect issue, but I have a work around on that). Until Jan 1 their cpm has been great (and I am sure once advertisers settle down for the year it will return), and they pay reliably. I do like them and have not pulled their tags.

I also like fidelity, although they have the occasional redirect issue, but they did manage to fix the problem.

TStarnes, Jan 7, 2014 IP
  2. piper999

piper999 Member

Best Answers:
    Alright, the support was rather good and they removed potential malicious advertisers and I'm not getting redirected now.
    Just wanted to give y'all an update.

piper999, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  3. debapriya deb

debapriya deb Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good to know that. That's the sign of a network which cares for their publishers.

debapriya deb, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  4. Lunoxus

Lunoxus Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the response. I've been getting very low eCPM and all support has said is to give it some time. They said they are removing the malicious ads.

I'll give them another couple days I suppose.

Lunoxus, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  5. hyutars

hyutars Member

Best Answers:
    In the past week there was popup ads on their banner, I asked them to remove the bads ads 2 times, and they did that very fast.

But today I see the popup again, it's true that their support is good, reply fast, but no matter how many times I report, the popups/redirects are still there.

hyutars, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  6. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are an RTB. Its hard for them to control what advertisers display because in a lot of cases they don't deal with the advertisers directly. As for the recent pops, most of the major exchanges and networks are seeing attacks and compliance violations of injected malware and pops in the last week. Post holiday drops, causes chaos and instability.

wrekoniz3, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  7. Rahul Maity

Rahul Maity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I came around this forum finding Adversal scam.
    I have a bitter experience about Adversal.They eaten my traffic through out the months and pay me only 1% of money. Very untrusted network. Attached proof pic.

Attached Files:

Rahul Maity, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  8. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I dont understand that picture. What exactly happened? What kind of traffic did you send them? Whats the details behind the situation?

wrekoniz3, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  9. Adversal.com

Adversal.com Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hidden iframe traffic was the issue in this particular case.

You can read our terms here: https://www.adversal.com/pub_terms.html

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  10. Rahul Maity

Rahul Maity Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello wrekoniz3 let me describe you.I started sending traffic to them, they paid me $390. And I continue to send my total month traffic as i am able to trust them as they have paid.But after making $1574, they only paid me with $23. I contacted support, but no reply.

Hello Adversal team!
    How can you locate my account. I did not have disclose my user ID.
    And you stated "Hidden Iframe"
    Further I didn't got so quick response in your support mail.
    I think,it will be better to review my account and see if any problem in account side and pay me.

As for note i am also using adsense to monitize my site.They paid me with no such issue.

Rahul Maity, Jan 13, 2014 IP
  11. aolee

aolee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i thought it's only me who's getting nasty redirect for mobile users. hope this gets fixed soon, by the way, my viewers in australia are experiencing Fake anti virus downloads for desktop viewers. i love adversal second to madads***** but if this ad network will offend my viewers... sad but have to let it go. :(

aolee, Jan 18, 2014 IP
  12. aolee

aolee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I just removed it, too much complain from my forum members. but i must admit, im also getting redirect from my other ad network but not as bad as adversal. you guys can recommend an ad network as good ecpm as adversal but with no malicious redirect advertisers as adsense?

aolee, Jan 19, 2014 IP
  13. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    The industry as a whole is being plagued with this stuff, but everyone is doing their part to fight it off. See the links below.

http://techcrunch.com/2014/01/06/shady-app-install-ads-are-automatically-redirecting-mobile-users-to-app-store-google-play/

http://digiday.com/publishers/shady-mobile-app-install-ads/

To paraphrase, the malicious ads are constantly changing their signatures in order to evade detection.

If you're currently seeing this on your site. Take every piece of ad code that you have and paste each one on a blank page by itself. Then load up each one individually to find out which snippet of code is causing the issue.

If the code is ours, then please email us and report it so that we can remove the offending ad. To date we've been pretty successful at rooting this stuff out and most will be shut down automatically through our standard procedures, but if you see something recurring, then please report it.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  14. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing. I agree on this. Those two definitely reliable, currently working with Fidelity Media - just great experience.

Ant0ni, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  15. Karshim Kanwar

Karshim Kanwar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Karshim Kanwar, Jan 22, 2014 IP
  16. aolee

aolee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The issue here is more of a Malvertising http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malvertising , i never get this browser pop ups and redirects after i remove adversal, same with other ad network like fidelity. but weird thing is how come adsense dont have these? does it mean google is filtering advertiser's code better or some mechanism to counter these pop ups and redirects?
    Screenshot_2014-01-23-23-25-02[1].png

aolee, Feb 4, 2014 IP
  17. hyutars

hyutars Member

Best Answers:
    ^ the fact is, adversal and other ecpm companies want to show those ads, those ads have good ecpm.
    You cannot find other ecpm networks that do not have those craps ads, if you request them to disable those ads, the ecpm will drop to hell.

hyutars, Feb 5, 2014 IP
    wrekoniz3 likes this.
  18. Adversal.com

Best Answers:
    Not true at all.

No legitimate ad network wants to display this junk. There are bad players out there that are circumventing and manipulating the system for malicious purposes. The issue has been well documented by the press. But everyone, and I do mean everyone, is doing their part to eradicate the issue.

What is Adversal doing?

- We have an in-house system that monitors creatives 24/7 and bans problematic ones

- We work with partners who also have systems that monitor creatives 24/7

- We document and profile cases reported to us so that the data can be used to create new signatures in order to block out bad advertisers/creatives

So to say that we're OK with this stuff as a network couldn't be further from the truth. We're on your side and are working hard to get rid of the issue.

And for the record, I for one could care less about the eCPM of these ads. Quality and experience is much more important.

-Kyle

Adversal.com, Feb 5, 2014 IP
    debapriya deb likes this.
  19. supertramp

supertramp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Adversal has not fixed this problem yet? All visitors from mobile phones are redirected to other links because of unwanted pop-up ads. All these pop-up ads look like spams/malwares. (example: 'your android phone has 5 viruses, click here to remove them'). I have disabled pop ups in 'manage' section but still facing the issue. Does anybody face the same problem? I have checked everything and it has to do with AD codes. I have contacted their support team just now. Waiting for the response. Thanks.

supertramp, Mar 23, 2014 IP
  20. faria18000

faria18000 Member

Best Answers:
    Adversal never give reply to their publishers

faria18000, Mar 23, 2014 IP