1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has anyone created 50 websites?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by rgblogs, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Brian123

Brian123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anything is doable - if you put in the effort.
    I would say creating several different sites that offers a service or product (ebook, maybe?) would generate a better daily income rather than Adsense.
    Think of something different and build a couple of sites around that.
    Like already mentioned, one or two sites could generate $50 a day.

Brian123, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  2. varindia

varindia Member

Best Answers:
    @rgblogs I think you should start your work from 1-10 websites without any confusion initially. Keep this process for long term and add new websites to your list on a regular basis. Then this is not impossible to earn only 50$ per day. Go on and start......

varindia, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  3. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yeah... exactly... I don't know why people think websites as their sole purpose/creative. How about making 50 templates, 50 games, 50 apps, 50 items to sell... that's much more realistic & less expensive. Set a goal of 1 new item every 3 days or similar. It's not websites that sell - it's the item or product that should be of importance.

thsadmin, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  4. maxitrol

maxitrol Member

Best Answers:
    its very easy to use keyword tool and find some popular keywords then just put some content on. buy 10 links and wait 2 months. you will be making $1-$2 per day with every such site and you can easily manage 10 (no need to manage them at all!) if it will turn into pessimistic thing just $0.50 per site per day, thats $5 per day, $150 per month, no work. try... it is easy.

ooops sorry you said $50 daily. well you need 10-20 "no work required sites" or 5 where you put some effort or 1 with lots of effort :)

maxitrol, Mar 22, 2014 IP
  5. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can also create 100 websites, the problem is what happens if suddenly you lose all the traffic. It's better to have few websites and eventually create new ones from time to time.

6. deepsk

deepsk Peon

Best Answers:
    You cant handle 50 sites bro.. just concentrate on 3 4 sites, choose low competition keywords and write quality articles. you can easily make 5 to 10$ per day.

deepsk, Mar 23, 2014 IP
  7. Autofits

Autofits Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Managing 50 websites is going to be a difficult task for you. It is better to start one website, get it to a certain level and start earning money through it. You can think of starting 2 or 3 more websites; however, starting 50 websites seems unrealistic.

Autofits, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  8. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Spot on, I have xx amount of sites; I have spent $x,000 of money, and I have made low $xxx in return (very low) and let me just say, traffic comes and goes like the wind, one day I may earn $1, next day $20, next day $2, then I may hit a dry spell where I am getting some traffic but I am earning zero for several days....and I still have x amount of sites that have not made a cent as of yet, and they are just as good as the other sites, and hopefully adding unique content gets better over time, but I have seen no proof of this as of yet.

Managing a large network of affiliate sites is not generally a problem; the issue is what do you do with sites that google do not take too?
    I have sites that google takes to like a magnet, and others appear to get the shaft; they appear to get traffic, but no sales....

It would be scary to have 100 sites not knowing which ones google
    will love right off the bat, and ignore all the others....

There are certainly no guarantees....
    betting on the internet is high risk....

Last edited: Mar 24, 2014
    dscurlock, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  9. Kaiort

Kaiort Member

Best Answers:
    It's better to have few high quality websites that many without original content

Kaiort, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  10. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    absolutely! it's like a lottery. with search engines for sure, anyway. the good thing would be to have a minimum traffic from fans and friends, whatever is your search engines ranking and be sure that with that minimum amount you can pay expenses. It's very difficult, but possible.

11. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    and no matter what you do, if you plan on doing anything serious, then do not try to game or play google.
    Google will have no problem slapping you like a bitch, and once google is done screwing you, wont even say thanks...

12. Syed_Mohsin

Syed_Mohsin Member

Best Answers:
    You can really make a handsome earning in this way but yes it would be difficult to manage all of them :(

Syed_Mohsin, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  13. dscurlock

Best Answers:
    There are 24 hrs in a day, 7 days in a week, 30 days in a month. If you work so many sites per day, then you should have no
    problem taking on 50 sites - thing is, do you want to do the same work day in, and day out on your sites, not exciting for sure...
    or would you like to go back home to ma and ask her if your dinner and laundry are done yet....
    ;)

14. Syed_Mohsin

Syed_Mohsin Member

Best Answers:
    Agree with you dear but for a newbie its not a great deal..if your experienced then you should follow to this stop high rank your earnings in short time

Syed_Mohsin, Mar 24, 2014 IP
  15. mking

mking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    do.......... if you have 50 types of contents ? think how you have 50 types of website

mking, Mar 26, 2014 IP
  16. Helge Sverre

Helge Sverre Prominent Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I have not made as in fully developed 50 sites but i have bought domains, and had an idea to make them"in the future".

This has proven to be the WORST WAY IN THE FUCKING WORLD to go about making a new site.
    What you gotta do to actually succeed is to develop your site locally(If you're coding it yourself or customizing a template), then optimize it as fuck(Meta tags, twitter meta tags, open graph meta tags etc etc etc), You then buy a good domain name, then tie it to your hosting account, upload your site, wait for the dns to update, then boom. your site is live and its in production.
    Now you drive traffic to it.

Helge Sverre, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  17. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Rinse & repeat, 50 times lol. I hear you, I just spent 3 days updating templates for one site, just the templates, and some Facebook OG's... imagine doing that on 50 sites. Impossible.

thsadmin, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  18. freebacklink

freebacklink Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    believe or not there is someone who made 600 blogs
    hxxp://www.ads-id.com/forums/showthread.php/122405-TIPS-and-TRICKS-MENGELOLA-600-BLOG

freebacklink, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  19. Commoner

Commoner Banned

Best Answers:
    Hold on a second ..

Handling 50 sites is possible should the project(s) be outsourced to certain freelancers or agents.
    It is practically impossible to manage/maintain/sustain 50 authority sites unless it is a full-time job (heck, it is tough as well)

I don't have any expertise in managing these much but do have some 10 websites experience before. I can assure you that it is not funny nor easy to maintain all of them as time passes by when traffic influxes maximizes and many comments/e-mails to be answered. It is a huge woo-haa for me, can't you withstand such a blow as an individual?

Take Care,
    Commoner

Commoner, Mar 28, 2014 IP
  20. exankit

exankit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    more important is that how you will earn money from those sites?? adsense ??then is will be immpossible to earn 1$ per day from those site as you will not be able to manage all 50

exankit, Mar 28, 2014 IP