1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Forget about SEO, Get More Traffic, Leads and Sales with our Inbound Marketing Package

Discussion in 'Services' started by neest321, Mar 19, 2014.

Place Bid

Sold: $1.00 USD
(no reserve)

Active Bids (1)

1. $1.00 Sugavanas

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hi, for the first time on DP, I am offering Inbound Marketing Services Package which includes Social Media Management, Lead Generation, Content Marketing, Mailing List creation and Email Marketing. This is an all-in-one package which is ideal for small businesses who are looking for an option to cover complete sales cycle..

You don't have to do anything, I will take care of your Inbound Marketing Campaign. For more information, send me a message or reply here.

Thanks

What is Inbound Marketing ?

As a business owner or marketer, your main goals are clear. You want people to find you on the web, like what they see, and eventually become your customer. In business terms, you want people to become visitors, convert visitors to leads, and convert leads to deals. How can you make that happen?

Inbound Marketing is the combination of techniques that allows you to do just that. The intersection of valuable content, social media, SEO, and prospect tracking offers companies the opportunity to react more directly to their prospects and customers’ issues, needs, wishes, or ideas. The world is becoming more collaborative and Inbound Marketing is marketing’s response to this shift.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    neest321, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  2. bookman

bookman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very interested ,哈ow to start?

bookman, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  3. bookman

bookman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very interested ,how to start?

bookman, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  4. neest321

neest321 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, thanks for replying, you can send me a personal message on DP or can contact me through http://www.inboundio.com/contact_us (but do refer my DP id), I am inbound marketing partner of inBoundio and uses their software (I can use HubSpot too) and will explain you what I will do to help you get more leads and sales and how I can increase profit for you.

Regards

neest321, Mar 22, 2014 IP