1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to add xml sitemap for my blog?

Discussion in 'Google Sitemaps' started by King Mamun, Mar 8, 2014.

How to create xml sitemap for my blog? :confused: :confused:

King Mamun, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  2. HassanKhalid

HassanKhalid Active Member

Best Answers:
    1. Visit http://ctrlq.org/blogger/ and generate XML sitemap for your Blogger blog by entering your blog URL there

[​IMG]

2. After the generator generates sitemap for your blog, copy the generated text from the box

[​IMG]

3. Now go to Blogger dashboard, select your blog and then go to Search Preference section in Settings
    [​IMG]

In search preference, select Yes in front of Enable custom robots.txt content? and paste the sitemap content in the box which you have generated in first step

[​IMG]

After pasting the content, Save changes.
    You are all done! Now whenever Google will crawl your blog, it will first look robots.txt file on your blog as it always do and then will crawl your entire blog. This XML sitemap doesn’t need to be submitted in Google Webmaster Tools also and you don’t need to update it after you generate and add it to your blog. All latest posts are fetched via atom.xml on your blog and your latest content is automatically suggested to Google bot. Thus your blog content will get indexed easily. Enjoy!

HassanKhalid, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  3. King Mamun

King Mamun Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ya! I am successful submitting sitemap Now I have another question.
    How to enable Custom robots header tags?

King Mamun, Mar 9, 2014 IP
  4. HassanKhalid

HassanKhalid Active Member

Best Answers:
  5. xcorner

xcorner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    nice post, although my blog using wordpress, but one day I will need this information blogger sitemap. I will bookmark ^ _ ^ Thanks

xcorner, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  6. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    There is a plugin called sitemap generator for wordpress blogs, install and activate the plugin, then copy the sitemap url (ocassionally in xml format) and add it to Google Webmaster Tools and your blogposts and pages will get indexed faster on google.com

Also there is a feature in this plugin which allows to select the type of pages to add in the sitemap like if you wants to exclude the tag pages from getting added to sitemap then it can also be configured.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2014
    jazzyjmnote, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  7. John Dave

John Dave Active Member

Best Answers:
    For blogger's there is just nothing more to do, go to your webmaster tool and add the site map there by entering into "sxy.bloggers.com/sitemap.xml" ! That's all you're done with the site map now you need to click to the crawl and under that click on the "fetch as google" option. There you have submitted your site map and in hours you blog get indexed.

John Dave, Mar 31, 2014 IP
  8. alangeo

alangeo Member

Best Answers:
    Go for xml sitemap generator in Google search and submit it in webmaster a/c it going to help you in tracking websites errors and help of website.

alangeo, Apr 9, 2014 IP