1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How i get traffic for my site from Social networks?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Rohit Yadav, Mar 20, 2014.

Can anyone tell me how i increase traffice to my site
    http://www.chdvanne.in from social network!
    I have created account on few but not working.
    Please if anyone could help!

Rohit Yadav, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  2. ramakrishnach

ramakrishnach Member

Best Answers:
    Post your website link in Facebook groups which are related to your niche and also Google plus communities to increase some traffic. Only post if the group is related to your niche or people may mark your website as spam! As you are from india, make an account in indiblogger and share your website there! it attracts many people in india!

ramakrishnach, Mar 20, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  3. BoostSoftware

BoostSoftware Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just keep talking about luxury cars to people who want to know about them. @ramakrishnach is right. Stick to your niche and make sure people actually are interested in what you have to say.

BoostSoftware, Mar 20, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  4. himel2011

himel2011 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    hey, create a page and use professional cover and post at-least 3 times a day with pic.. at first invite your db friends, join some related group. also you need to use others social networks for getting visitor. i like pinterest to get visitor.

himel2011, Mar 20, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  5. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Like other people's pages and posts and get out there and network with others. Put interesting posts on your page with a link to your site.

Good luck. :)

danasurvey, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  6. Deepak Chaubey

Deepak Chaubey Member

Best Answers:
    you can advertise your site !

Deepak Chaubey, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  7. Repucaution

Repucaution Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use social media sites more efficiently, try to become socialized, communictae with your followers, provide them with interesting posts, etc. You can also launch an ad campaign but it will cost you money.

Repucaution, Mar 24, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  8. Joe Candlewyck

Joe Candlewyck Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Driving traffic to your site can be done a few different ways, but ideally you want to be at the top off the search engines. By being at the top of the search engines, you can capture 90% of the targeted web traffic. Let’s be honest…the only way to get to the top of the search engines and STAY there is to use organic efforts like posting content: articles, videos, press releases, etc. Also, by having a consistent social media marketing campaign you will increase your Search Engine Optimization. Make sure when you are posting to your profiles, not every post is about you and your business. Be active, be positive, and be likeable...people do business with people they like.

If you are interested, I know of a few companies that are 100% done-for-you to help automate your social networking, and social media marketing.

Joe Candlewyck, Apr 9, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  9. ardge25

ardge25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    hey the way to really do it is to create a facebook page for your site/blog invite your friends encourage them to share with there friends add content to your page regularly of course something cool and interesting related to your website with your site link ie: automated blog post sharing also join other groups in the same field/niche get to know the members and interact regularly with them provide valuable answers and information to help improve your audience of course it all takes time but in the end its worth it

ardge25, Apr 9, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  10. Socialseo

Socialseo Member

Best Answers:
    Create your fan pages on to 5 social networks, then engage and post. Its all about Branding

Socialseo, Apr 9, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  11. DrBombay

DrBombay Peon

Best Answers:
    I would suggest joining Pinterest Group boards. High traffic boards can get you lots of traffic if you post an interesting and relevant story/photo to the board.

Also post to another less known social site, Kumbuya.com, as they allow dofollow links and you can get traffic if you post relevant, interesting content in a specific camp fitting that content.

DrBombay, Apr 10, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  12. Henry Calvin

Henry Calvin Member

Best Answers:
    Create accounts and add friends relevant to your work category. Write quality content publish on deffirent blog and share links on social media profiles and groups.

Henry Calvin, Apr 10, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  13. almyers0416

almyers0416 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Henry

There's a great tool called Instant IG Posts, which is great for helping you getting real, engaged, followers on Instagram to in turn increase traffic to your site.
    1) Allows you to schedule Instagram posts
    2) Upload content from ANY device (in bulk, too)
    3) They will interact & network on Instagram for you (This is the pro plan).... For example, I know if you are selling women's clothes, they will make sure your posts have the proper hashtags, as well as interact with possible customers, post & comment on other Instagram profiles in your target market, etc.

Here's a link http://instant-ig-posts.myshopify.com

almyers0416, Apr 14, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  14. RachelBlackG

RachelBlackG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Building your own Facebook pages might be difficult. I have created my own 3 years ago. It was inactive for 2 years and then I started posting updates once every day. People promote their pages this way: They use Facebook under the name of the page and they spam other pages. I haven't done it ever, so I have no idea wheter it works. Anyway I always ban all spammers on my pages. The best way of getting new fans is being featured by Facebook. It happens from time to time. I think that the best thing you can do is to learn how to work with your existing fans. You need to create such posts that produce high activity (just google some tips of the best posting practices). This can get you featured which means thousands of new fans everyday (once for two weeks I had over 30,000 new fans everyday).

I have over 1,2 mil. of active fans on Facebook. It brings 500-2000 targeted clicks per day. US traffic is in top 3 geo sources. It can help you to get traffic for your website >> http://www.fiverr.com/blackgnet/post-your-ad-to-50000-facebook-fans << Don't rely on Google anymore.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2014
    RachelBlackG, Apr 14, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  15. Webfrontier Biz

Webfrontier Biz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Just promote your site regularly to social networks like facebook and twitter. Make some interesting posts and always remember that you should be creative in your posts to attract visitors.

Webfrontier Biz, Apr 15, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  16. stay.alive91

stay.alive91 Banned

Best Answers:
    Create a Page on FaceBook and invite users to like your Page.

stay.alive91, Apr 20, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  17. prawyyy

prawyyy Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to spend your time and funds to get results. If you try to make fanpage on Facebook you need to communicate with your fans. Also try to invest and optimize Facebook ads for your audience. Tests are important, success depends also from your niche. There is no one easy way for traffic from social networks.

prawyyy, Apr 21, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  18. ChrisEll

ChrisEll Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media is one of the best ways to have such a low investment with a big ROI. Sure, it takes a little bit of time to cultivate your online presence, but if you wanted to, you don't have to spend any money at all.

Essentially, just make sure you put up good content, focus it to the audience you're trying to attract and go from there. As others have mentioned, Google+ communities and Facebook groups are a great way to get infront of those audiences, especially if it's such a broad category like automobiles or travel.

ChrisEll, Apr 21, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  19. VukasinI

VukasinI Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Most of the Facebook groups and Google+ communities are full of spammy self promotional crap. Please, do not make that situation even worse. Rather focus on establishing an audience by interacting with them. Establish a healthy communication with influencers in the niche and you will always have highly targeted traffic.

VukasinI, Apr 22, 2014 IP
    lor likes this.
  20. SlimCharles47

SlimCharles47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pretty much what everyone already said is right on point. Be active on social media networks (Facebook and Twitter are the big ones, but if you have a visual business, then you might want to consider Pinterest and Instagram as well), interact with the authorities in your field, take part in industry chats, and share valuable content (a mix of others and your own). Create valuable blog content and share that through your social networks. Facebook is getting tougher these days because of ever dropping post reach as they try to monetize. I would recommend a couple of highly targeted Facebook ads. This post takes a look at how this can help your social media efforts. http://www.atlantic.net/blog/2014/0...ation-9-ways-higher-conversions-facebook-ads/ I would also look at this post that has some interesting social media stats and what you can learn from them. http://thenextweb.com/socialmedia/2...tatistics-might-make-rethink-social-strategy/ I hope this all helps. Good luck.

SlimCharles47, Apr 22, 2014 IP
    danasurvey likes this.