1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling News for your site

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Chancey, Mar 18, 2014.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    I have been doing news writing since 2011 for one of my clients and he is still my client today. Right now, I am doing a reality TV show, but I would also like to write about technology, celebrity, games, and sports. But, if your niche is not among them, that doesn't mean that we cannot work something out. You can pm me the niche and we can talk about it through PM or through one of my contact details, written at the bottom of this thread.

One of the best ways for your sites to get more visitors is have news written by a professional news writer. Remember that news are highly search since average people like to read news online. When they read that news and come to your sites then it would mean an added visitor to your sites.

How can you benefit?

1. If your site earns from Adsense ( or any other ppc sites) then you would see your visitors growing. When your visitor grows, you can also expect to see your earnings rise too.

2. If your site earns from product selling then adding news to your site would yield you more visitors. As your visit grows, you can expect to see an increase on your income. Of course, you would need to couple that with the right product and the knowledge to convert that visitors into sales.

My rate is $3/400 word article
    Payment is through PayPal
    Weekly payment and you need to pay upfront.

Pm me for a sample of my work.

My contact details:
    Skype ID: paolo.ubiadas
    GMAIL:

Chancey, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  2. bookman

bookman Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I am very interested ,about software.

bookman, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  3. Chancey

Chancey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    I can do it, but I need upfront payment before I start working.

You can have a test article if you just want to try my service. A test article means that you have to pay for at least 1 news ($ 3). If you want to continue the service then you will have to pay for a week ahead -(number of articles daily)X $3 X 7 days.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2014
    Chancey, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  4. Sabrina73

Sabrina73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Okay, I see... You write an article every day. Is that right?

Sabrina73, May 4, 2014 IP