1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google+ is easier to capture traffic

Discussion in 'Google+' started by Socialseo, Mar 16, 2014.

?

Do you believe Google+ is more valuable than Facebook like?

1. Yes, Google+ is more valuable

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No, Facebook is more valuable

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Tip: Did you know every time someone adds you to their circles or plus ones your page, your results will show on first page of google whenever they search relevant keywords.

It is more valuable to have everyone plus one your page than like or share your content on Facebook.

Socialseo, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    G+ is far more effective in getting free traffic, in my opinion.

The G+ community pages are so much more easy to use. I think FB have made their business / community pages hard to use or get free traffic from simply because they want to make you use their paid advertising. At least, it seems like that's what it's all about.

G+ all the way!

qwikad.com, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  3. rahulmca2006

rahulmca2006 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    None of the social networking sites are easy to get traffic until you do share QUALITY INFO with your circle friends.

rahulmca2006, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  4. Alyssa Lochmore

Alyssa Lochmore Member

Best Answers:
    I think both are effective in different ways and serve different purposes. It's good to experiment with both networks and see what happens.

Alyssa Lochmore, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  5. Hamza Huzaifa

Hamza Huzaifa Member

Best Answers:
    Yes but that can't be the complete factor now. Just Because you are getting +1 on all your posts, that doesn't mean that your page would go on top of the page. Because getting +1 from thousands of people is pretty easy since there are social exchange websites, even google crawlers look into this that if you post was actually read from there or not. So this is not completely true, this theory is only half true. Google does look in to that thing, but +1 is not the only thing that makes your page go on top of the google search, or your keywords

Hamza Huzaifa, Mar 21, 2014 IP
  6. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    I think that the content here will also matter as the Google SERP not the plus ones from Known people will help in long time.

jazzyjmnote, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  7. Traverse City Web Design

Traverse City Web Design Peon

Best Answers:
    Google is starting to reward website behavior as much as it does website content. Google+ is very good for this, but the trifecta of Google+, Twitter and Facebook is a must for anyone in social media.

Has anyone had success with LinkedIn?

R.

8. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    I didn't vote because I actually use both platforms and for me both are valuable. It just depends on how you use it. Facebook got the mass audience while G+ got the most targeted audience, but for me they are both useful platforms.

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 30, 2014 IP
  9. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If there is a regular update of interesting information or any useful images, definitely Google will show that page on top results. Irrespective of number of people in the circle and number of +1's.

karen9999, Apr 3, 2014 IP
  10. Matei Gavriluta

Matei Gavriluta Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It's one simple way to get #1 for a keyword and you know how as well. For example try and get in your list influencers, type of persons that have the power to get +1 from anything they post. Get their attention and when you get something with potential and they will share it you will rank asap. That's a method that I like the most, throughout you can get fast ranks with no link building.

Matei Gavriluta, Jul 16, 2014 IP