1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scammer on DigitalPoint

Discussion in 'Legal Issues' started by nuevolab, Feb 21, 2014.

We have found scammer on DigitalPoint forum who is selling software produced by our company.
    He purchased it from us, now reselling on multiple forums.
    Bad news for buyers is that key product of our software will never work on their domains as it requires unique registration key that ony we at nuevolab.com can generate.
    Of course we will not provide support for such purchased software.

However my question is how to alert DigitalPoint about scammer and cause to remove his offer on DigitalPoint. It contains lot of images from our website, even links to our developer website, but this scammer is not a member of our company. We do not even know this person.
    This is link to his offer: https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/nuevo-template-player-license-fo-avs-adultvideoscript.1813/item

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
    nuevolab, Feb 21, 2014 IP
    superprg likes this.
  2. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    At the bottom of the page is a "Report" link, click it and explain the situation and hopefully admins will take the appropriate action, file a DMCA if you have to, good luck.

malky66, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  3. nuevolab

nuevolab Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah I did it. But I'm not even sure if it went well. This was my first message on DP.
    The user who's selling our software purchased it from us for one reason only, to resell it (not authorized) on forums like this one. He never made any use of purchased software, his domain he registered with us was false, he knows nothing about our software, of course now he's banned as our client.

I used to be DP member long time ago, with over 1000 posts, but it was other business. I don't even remember my old account details. Email I registered with is not used anymore.

4. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Your website nuevolab.com shows server not found. Are you sure ,are you the owner? Now i think you are try to scam.

Attached Files:

humtuma, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  5. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Works fine for me, someones illegally selling his software and you call him a scammer, you really are one of the biggest jerks on this forum.

malky66, Feb 21, 2014 IP
    browntwn and ryan_uk like this.
  6. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Without proof no one call any one to scammer. As well he/she is selling such script than why he/she not sends DMCA reports yet.

Edited- I have to use proxy and his/her website is open. I am not sure why they ban my country if they are real software seller.

humtuma, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Something wrong your end then, like I said it works for me:
    1mk.jpg

How do you know he hasn't sent a DMCA?

malky66, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  8. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I think i have already edit my post. I have to use proxy for open his/her website.

humtuma, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    IDK, Perhaps he gets scammed a lot from people from your country

Pot, kettle, black springs to mind, what proof have you got to call anyone a scammer

malky66, Feb 21, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  10. humtuma

humtuma Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ban is not the solution. There are different tools which helps you to protect. Use that payment system which does not apply for charge back.

humtuma, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  11. nuevolab

nuevolab Member

Best Answers:
    We are selling scripts, softwares from over 15 years. In video related business from over 7 years. We sold thousands of products. We are team with long time reputation, we have worked on more than 2000 web servers of our clients. Nuevolab.com is the only official website that people can purchase our software or order other services.

We are not so scared by this single scammer. This is some ignorant who doesn't even know that our software requires license key to work. Key which is based on each single domain name. Key which only Nuevolab.com can generate and deliver.
    I posted more to warn other users who purchase our software from scammer. One who will buy it here on DigitalPoint only risks lack of support and not working software.
    I though it's fair to warn users. Seems not everyone like it. Should I understand that DP is full of scammers or DP doesn't care about scammers?
    Of course I have receipt from mentioned scammer. He has bought software from Nuevolab.com through PayPal on May 19, 2013 as Florian Staicu from email . He's so stupid that here on DP he use same email and shows it public. That's why it was easy for us to track his order and details.
    Of course this user has no any website related to software he tries to sell. He also knows nothing about software he sells here.

Nuevolab.com is the only real developer website selling such software, existing from over 5 years. Our software is regulary updated and used by hundreds (if not thousands) people and comapnies, including names bigger than DigitalPoint.

Yes we ban few countries, 2 or 3. This is our choice, we have found to much spam and scam from it only, never any serious client or user. I won't mention which country not to insult anyone. Such restriction is not even for Nuevolab.com, but more for other sites on server. However it works from server root level, so affects every domain on our dedicated server.

ryan_uk likes this.
  12. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Congrats @nuevolab, It seems the offending item has been removed and the thief has been banned, good result for you:)

malky66, Feb 21, 2014 IP
  13. nuevolab

nuevolab Member

Best Answers:
    Indeed I can't find the offer anymore. I'm not sure of it, but if it's true I must thank DigitalPoint for such prompt action. I couldn't register at DigitalPoint as far (registration disabled at any day time). Finally today I registered with Facebook.
    I'm glad I'm back to DigitalPoint. Many years ago I used to post here as developer and posted more than 1000 posts. Hope to be more active again, though our company current business is pretty narrowed. It's all around web video.
    I hope my English is not that bad. This is not my native language.

Thanks for attention one more time.

14. movshare

movshare Member

Best Answers:
    1). I'm not scammer
    2). Your player work on unlimited domains and your license is a shit.
    3). I i register on your comany with ADULTBOX.com because ADULTBOX.eu say me is invalid domain name, my site it's working from 2 years, and i have 50k UV per day, i'm not buyed to resell it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OK, NUEVOLAB, PLEASE TELL PEOPELS HERE THE TRUE not what you want.

I buyed this theme and player 1 year ago, and on order say PLAYER LICENSE+TEMPLATE+ INSTALLL

I tryed to install player + template not working, i contact them and not answered, i contact them again fews day ago to refound my money back, say me can not do that

PLEASE SEARCH THE MAILS NUEVOLAB and post here the trueee.

After 1 year t thought to recover the money lost on their bullshit template and player

I'm not scammer i have the template and player (Your player work on unlimited sites, license is a shit). And i sell on other forums to recover my lost money

Please refound my money back and i close to sell the template and player 105 EUROS

Business Name:All4Seo Network Service (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified)
    Email:
    Total amount:-€105.00 EUR
    Fee amount:€0.00 EUR
    Net amount:-€105.00 EUR
    Item amount:€105.00 EUR
    Sales Tax:€0.00 EUR
    Shipping:€0.00 EUR
    Handling:€0.00 EUR
    Quantity:1
    Item Title:Nuevo template for AVS script + Nuevoplayer v6
    Item Number:444
    Date:May 19, 2013
    Time:07:09:02 PDT

If no i sell it on many forums no problem ! You lose not i.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2014
    movshare, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  15. nuevolab

nuevolab Member

Best Answers:
    Yes you are. And you only prooved by posting reply that you are a scammer.
    Our website, our TOS and our EULA is very clear about our products usage.
    This is not allowed to use our products on multiple domains, this is not allowed to RESELL it!
    But you poor SCAMMER think that rules, EULA is just bullshit and you are allowed for everything.

Indeed there was a moment that our player was lacking protection, but this was no longer than 2-3 weeks.
    Seems you made purchase at that time. But this doesn't change anything. You're just shameless scammer.
    You were banned by DigitalPoint, now registering with new username. What a shame.

We just reported you one more time. Hope this time DP will ban you for ever.

nuevolab, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  16. movshare

movshare Member

Best Answers:
    No problem i comme back !!

17. movshare

movshare Member

Best Answers:
    Any product in this world if you are not happy with it within 24 hours you can get the money back. I have sent mail after 12 hours, and you don't want to give me money back. You break the rules not me. I have emails as proof.

DIGLITALPOINT is not single bigger forum where i can sell your template ;;) you make me scammers but your comany is.

18. nuevolab

nuevolab Member

Best Answers:
    Now at least people see we have new THIEVE on forum.
    He downloaded purchases software, which is verified, used by dozens of people,
    he never made any use of it as he doesn't even have any related website for it, he doesn't know anything about how to use it.
    He simply purchased it to resell it.
    Now can you imagine, after 10 months this scammer comes to PayPal with chargeback for software he recieved and resell! No way you stupid scammer!
    I have no words for his insolence! Seems in the area he lives stealing is something normal.

Go on, try to resell our software, and people will just destroy you.
    It's worth nothing without our support.

nuevolab, Mar 18, 2014 IP