1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Recommend Image and Video hosting sites

Discussion in 'General Business' started by wilyjose, Mar 17, 2014.

I need all images of my website hosted, so I need a very reliable hosting site which i can pay to sign up . I also need a recommendation for site to host 2 videos which I will put embed on my site. I prefer video upload site with secure sharing (where i can share via password protected downloads)

wilyjose, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  2. Rado_ch

Rado_ch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you give us a little more information about the total size of all the images and videos, as this will determine what kind of hosting do you need to begin with. Normally, media-heavy sites are recommended to start at least with a VPS, however if its a relatively small site it can run on Shared Hosting too. ;)

Rado_ch, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  3. mmaguy

mmaguy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have a look Amazon's AWS storage service, you pay for GB you use. You might need to code/buy a script to integrate its service to your site though, but it's worth it because of the money you will save in the long term.

For just video hosting, check out wistia.com and vimeo.com

mmaguy, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  4. Marco Moeschter

Marco Moeschter Peon

Best Answers:
    I use for images and videos amazon S3 as well! It's cheap and good!

Marco Moeschter, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  5. Rakesh doddera

Rakesh doddera Member

Best Answers:
    You can go with Virtual Private Server where Virtual machines are sold as Service.
    Amazon S3 is an online file storage offered by Amazon Web Services which is very cheap and reliable.
    If you want to host a Smaller site then you can opt for Shared Hosting.

Rakesh doddera, Mar 18, 2014 IP