1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ideas to start generating income online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rayman Shakuri, Mar 12, 2014.

If you haven't made any money online, where's the best place to start at to get going?
    I would like to develop a platform where newbies should start at.What kind of startup costs are needed to start making some real money online, where should you go, and what affiliate programs should you target? MLM is harder to be successful in for the average online marketing newbie.
    Say you had a $2,000 startup budget.

I am asking this as a newbie perspective.

Regards,
    Rayman Shakuri

Rayman Shakuri, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  2. adbash

adbash Active Member

Best Answers:
    You need to think about what you like to do. If you are interested in any niche you can start with a blog and then evolve to online shop. You can also invest in Android or iOS apps and go in to mobile niche. This budget can generate some good content for website and layout. So it depends from your interests.

adbash, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  3. Sarkari Naukri

Sarkari Naukri Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, Its depend on what you like to do and in which you have more intrest.. You can make a blog and earn as ad publisher, you can start an online store and earn commision, also start affiliate marketing.. etc..

Sarkari Naukri, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  4. Rayman Shakuri

Rayman Shakuri Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like more information on mobile apps business.

5. Sarkari Naukri

Sarkari Naukri Member

Best Answers:
    That's great idea... you can make an app or give it to other app agency to design for you. Monetize it with Ad mob or any other ad publisher network and upload to Play store. There are so many sites makes your app free and share ads revenue... so you can choose an option .. ask further if u need...

Sarkari Naukri, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  6. Rayman Shakuri

Rayman Shakuri Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you made any apps?

7. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Mobile apps is a hard market ;) 99% is making zippo and 1% is making all; unless you have reason to believe you are that 1% because of some clear reason or you are luckier than the luckiest lottery winner like that Flappy bird guy it's not really worth the effort. Just learn a skill and sell it online ; that's a sure-fire way.

Kwaku, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  8. Rayman Shakuri

Rayman Shakuri Peon

Best Answers:
    anymore ideas?

Rayman Shakuri, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  9. Jenninx777

Jenninx777 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey buddy, if you want to start generating money online, first do some search like affiliate marketing or watch some online course. There are a lot there I know its kind boring watching video and say bla bla bla bla. Sometimes its worth of trying.

Jenninx777, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  10. Tom Glover

Tom Glover Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    OK, so do you mean that you want to get started teaching newbies how to make money online?

If that is what you meant - I would focus on creating three different products. (This way you can cater for a whole series of different people).

1) A low ticket eBook that teaches people the basics of getting started online (etc)
    2) A video course/membership site that teaches people step-by-step how to make $5-10k online ($27-47/mo)
    3) One on one coaching where you teach people how to build a six figure income online (guaranteed)

Obviously; you can only teach people how to do something if you have been there, and got the results yourself.

However; this is a great model.

Each product leads into the next one. Therefore; they can continue to upgrade; depending on the income that they want to make.

What do you think?

Tom Glover, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  11. Rayman Shakuri

Rayman Shakuri Peon

Best Answers:
    Tom,

Do you currently have something like that?

What do you think of the domain makemoneywhilehome.com ?

Rayman Shakuri, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  12. Tom Glover

Tom Glover Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hello,

Well - yes, with some super-stealth alterations. ;)

However; I am actually really focusing in on private one-on-one coaching at the moment.

Sounds great to me! Is that where you look to host this training?

13. Rayman Shakuri

Rayman Shakuri Peon

Best Answers:
    I am thinking of building that domain into something.

Rayman Shakuri, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  14. Tom Glover

Tom Glover Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    OK, sounds good!

Honestly; unless you are relying on SEO for your traffic - the domain doesn't matter too much.

However, it's also important for branding. :)

I would love to hear about what you are going to build the site into, and help you out - if I can at all.

All the best,

15. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    eBay Business. Incredibly simple and people make millions a year from selling wholesale products on eBay. There is someone who is close to a billion dollars in sales on eBay.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  16. Rayman Shakuri

Rayman Shakuri Peon

Best Answers:
    ebay is big, any idea on how to turn that domain into a money maker?

Rayman Shakuri, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  17. thsadmin

thsadmin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Yup, sellers will tell you that building app's & making games, putting them on iTunes & Google pllay etc. will make you a lot of coin! Don;t believe the hype, you need a lot of skills to get the app together & distribute it on each platform, do you know the file types for instance? do you know to package them ready for upload. What software is best? It's easy to make the games, but it's harder to sign them, verify them & compile them.

As a newbie, please don't start a blog on marketing or teaching others what to do. That's where most newbies start, believe it or not, they start preaching about do this & do that to make money - yet they haven't made shit themselves - generally trying to flog off some shitty money making scheme that got flogged off to them.

It's hard dude, what are you good at online? Can you make graphics, can you actually write? I ask that because a lot of people can't even string a sentence together, but they persist with articles & blogging. What skills have you actually got?

thsadmin, Mar 19, 2014 IP
  18. Rayman Shakuri

Rayman Shakuri Peon

Best Answers:
    Good post...

I am not a newbie to the online business world, i have been in the game for a long time. I just came on here to get ideas on what to build makemoneywhilehome.com into.

I used to be a big project manager for a big company managing all of their online projects, until i started working for myself. I am actually starting a real estate business, generating my own leads, and business. I am getting my license shortly, so i plan to put some stuff up together.

I also do Network Marketing on the side, but i can go on and on. I know tons about social media, i have built Facebook pages to 50k+ fans, all organic. So i was thinking of building the make money while home domain into online marketing training for SEO, Social Media, network marketing, et.

Rayman Shakuri, Mar 20, 2014 IP
  19. swasa

swasa Member

Best Answers:
    Hi, Get Here the tips on how to make money with MLM Business. http://ajmatrix.com/making-money-mlm-business/

swasa, Mar 25, 2014 IP
  20. biz939

biz939 Member

Best Answers:
    I use free domain and hosting,generating my money

biz939, Mar 27, 2014 IP