1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Edomz not doing well for me site...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Syfonix, Mar 16, 2014.

I have read about all the hoo-ha and Wa lala with Edomz paying good CPM to India visitors as well, I got excited and jump onto the wagon, placed a large square, leader board and full banner after they were approved but ads not displaying... I went to bed woke up in the morning and check, edomz actually had some impressions and paying $0.00030 for large full banner with nearly 200 impressions.

Is the reason for my site getting peanuts because I lack India traffic? some weird stats is I had 8k+ impressions for adcash and making 6 EUR but total impressions for 3 edomz ads add up to under 500 impressions and making $0.00030.

Did something go wrong, can some guru advice me on this .Thank in advance!

Syfonix, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  2. mpscmitra

mpscmitra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I am using edomz and popad alternatively on my blog mpsccurrent with alexa rank 6.5 lakh. I strongly recommend these networks irrespective of traffic size.If you have majority traffic from Indian/ Asian region these networks are wonderful.

mpscmitra, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  3. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    eDomz is a good ad site, however I prefer qadabra. I recommend you try it.

ash1ey82, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  4. YJunK

YJunK Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've seen a lot of people switch from Edomz to CPMfun. I've been with CPMfun for a while now. I'm not 100% satisfied with it, but it's good enough for me to not worry about switching to something else. Ads on my website are far from being my main source of income.

YJunK, Mar 18, 2014 IP
  5. Nick25

Nick25 Peon

Best Answers:
    For me Edomz was the worst network i ever tried. The good rates lasted for only 2-3 days,then i guess they changed the revenue i was getting for each impression-click etc. Despite that,i kept using them for a few more days,but it had no point at all. I earned (with low traffic) around 15 cents in the first 2-3 days and in the next 20 just 2 cents! I even tried their popunder and i earned less that a cent in one day and with the same impressions im earning at least 12 cents in other popunder networks.

The thing i didnt liked at all,was that after the change in the rates,they replied me only once and then ignored all my msgs. Perhaps they prefer bigger traffic from other countries etc,but they could have explained that and not act like a scam network (which i know they are not).

Nick25, Mar 23, 2014 IP
  6. jerra123

jerra123 Peon

Best Answers:
    hi all anyone got FEB payment EDomz b/c my account show feb sent but not recieved payment into my paypal account

jerra123, Mar 25, 2014 IP