1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Video Editor

Discussion in 'Services' started by students-forum, Mar 16, 2014.

I'm looking for a video editor - someone who can use a high level editor such as adobe premiere pro (or equivalent on mac etc) and has some good fundamental knowledge and experience of splicing together clips, using and adding music, colour correction, denoising videos and create compelling videos....

If you have experience of using after effects and creating effects that would be great too. Anyone who has these skills please pm me. I'm looking to hire for repeated work. Please include clips that you've edited and/or a portfolio or youtube channel.

Thanks
    Mike

students-forum, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  2. STEVMQ

STEVMQ Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    hello there,

i can help you with that, but before doing i will be happy to know what you have on your mind about price ?!

STEVMQ, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  3. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I have someone who has a fair amount of experience with Video editing, but I think he's more AfterEffects sort of thing. If you're interested, he's cheap and does good work. What's your budget?

Derek Land, Mar 17, 2014 IP