1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[2014] Can Fiverr Gigs Really Boost My Google Ranking?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by nicolasmd2112, Mar 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hey guys,

I keep seeing gigs on fiverr that offer quality backlinks, forum profile links, social bookmarking links, etc. Some even claim to have the power to boost your website's rank in the search engines! All of this for only $5...is that too good to be true? One of the last gigs that i found offered high PR backlinks from over 4700 forum profiles, and over 300 .edu/.gov backlinks. I looked at the reviews, and out of the 26,000+ people who have ordered and reviewed it, there was not one negative review, indicating that this gig showed some results! I'm conflicted on this. I don't want to poor my money into these $5 gigs to only see minor results, but this single outlier (the gig describer above) is changing my mind. What do you guys think?

nicolasmd2112, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  2. vivek.baghel

vivek.baghel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr is wonderful online platforum, Which gives buy & sell service in online marketplace. There are many online marketplace but no one is better than Fiverr for Buy & sell service in 5$ ! Fiverr offers to make gigs & offer service to customers! I tell you Millions users give their service by Fiverr ! Some of them offer their service by multiple gigs & some of them gives just by one gigs ! So taking gig service for many links isn't more useful than single link.

I have personal experience, I order for paid links on Fiverr & they give me more than 300 + links in just 2 days. Links were made on low quality & spamming Blogs & sites. I got unnatural links notification from Google webmaster tool & my website was punished by Google just because of Building unnatural & spamming links. So preferring multiple gigs service had better use single gig service.

vivek.baghel, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  3. convert

convert Active Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on the gigs you buy. A lot of these gigs will get your site penalized.

convert, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  4. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am not sure if anybody who is PERFECT in SEO will help you so much for 5 bucks... Be sure that this will be an automated work, which mean the guy will use a software... In such a case, those backlinks are going to be done in just a few minutes (or at least hours!). I would try this if ONLY he offers you 300 per day for example for a few weeks! ;)

patco, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  5. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    What am I missing here? In the age of Google falling hard on paid links, how can this question even be seriously asked?

Jim4767, Mar 15, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  6. msx

msx Member

Best Answers:
    you should purchase only homepage links, but first ask seller for url so you can check if it's fake...70% are fake PR4-5-6 with DA1 PA1

msx, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  7. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, do not use Fiverr at all. It is only bad for SEO, or a waste of money.

ash1ey82, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  8. rubelbd4

rubelbd4 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree about that do not use Fiverr at all. It is only bad for SEO, or a waste of money.

rubelbd4, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  9. nicbos

nicbos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think that - if you deeply search - you can find little gems on Fiverr. But please stay away from those "I will give you gazillion of links for $5 bucks" because, like other users said, that is a total waste of time.

nicbos, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  10. Jeffr2014

Jeffr2014 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I used some Fiverr SEO gigs and had mostly bad experience with long term results of these SEO gigs. Yet, there are some good things on Fiverr such as editing and transcription services, virtual assistants, etc.

Jeffr2014, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  11. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The original post was not about Fiverr's overall value, good or bad. It was about buying paid links from Fiverr. Bad idea!

Jim4767, Mar 16, 2014 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  12. Dabook

Dabook Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Most gigs on fiverr for 5 dollars don't work well...but ones that cost more usually will work. You get what you pay for

Dabook, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  13. ajit24

ajit24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not all the fiverr gig are provide low quality work there are seller who provide quality work with very minimal fees. First you have to find the right seller. I am giving you a tips, there seller who provide large number of backlinks for only $5 what you told mostly uses software or do some black hat technique so what one should choose, who provides a average numbers which is possible doing mannual

ajit24, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  14. Derek Land

Derek Land Active Member

Best Answers:
    Fiverr can work but you have to really watch what you get yourself into. I've used it before with mixed results... nothing bad as such though. I've found it really helps to talk to the gig owner first. If they don't speak good English I inherently doubt their ability to place links for an English website. Good gig owners respond, answer your question, and are easy to understand.

Don't settle for a sub-100% rated gig.

Derek Land, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  15. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea SEO and traffic doesn't work. However, GFX and videos seem to work well in my experience.

ash1ey82, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  16. DiggitySEO

DiggitySEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here's the final word on Fiverr.

Anyone who really knows what goes into SEO ranking these days, knows what goes into it: Quality backlink sources are expensive. And they require a bit of work: writing unique articles, setting up domains, etc.

No one who can recognize what a real quality backlink is would ever sell it for $5 permanently.

Furthermore, if they really know their SEO, then why aren't they spending their time ranking their own sites?

DiggitySEO, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  17. tylerman169

tylerman169 Member

Best Answers:
    I would stay away from Fiverr gigs for SEO. For $5, it is too good to be true. On most Fiverr gigs, they just submit your site to spammy sites using an automatic tool that might actually hurt your rankings.

tylerman169, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  18. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    $5 is a thing in Fiverr that's why people are very intrigue yet interested on the services. Don't be surprised by these tactics, it is a marketing strategy. Either you take it or leave it.

Patricia Ann Lee, Mar 17, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.