1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increasing blog traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Md. Shamim, Mar 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    I have a nice blog about free online dating but i don't get enough traffic.Anybody tell me how can increase traffic in my site.

Md. Shamim, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  2. Ethan Alvin

Ethan Alvin Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Do you have a budget for paid advertising? Else forums

Ethan Alvin, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  3. Marco Moeschter

Marco Moeschter Peon

Best Answers:
    I would use social media to promote your blog! Make a twitter account and a fanpage. You also could give paid traffic a try if you have a budget to spend!

Marco Moeschter, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Social media marketing, YouTube videos, forums, PPC advertising, etc. There's so many ways to get traffic from social marketing you just have to constantly work on your online presence and build a following.

cronik, Mar 15, 2014 IP
  5. IsayHey

IsayHey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As said above, these are some of the main ways that you can get some more traffic to your blog. You must also ensure that your blog has a nice amount of content inside that links back in to some of your other content, this will help you both attract and retain visitors as people are a lot more likely to keep up to date or subscribe to a blog that is publishing new content fairly regularly.

I also use some other ways such as article marketing, and Q&A site marketing which often gets me a nice amount of targeted traffic as well as some easy backlinks! If you have any questions or would be interested in a package for your website then PM me.

IsayHey, Mar 16, 2014 IP
  6. AllHostOne.co.uk

AllHostOne.co.uk Member

Best Answers:
    Many people here have said, Keep your blog active, ensure you are regularly posting on it, any SEO that you do on the blog will be useless if you do not keep the blog active, robots and spiders will see this and will simply not come back to your blog. SEO as people have said, try using YOAST SEO on Wordpress, does the job very well. As well as SEO ensure that you have a sitemap, sitemap will enable spiders and search engines to visit the site with little ease! Use Social Media, very easy to do this if your using Wordpress, download and install Twitter Tools, every time you post a new blog post it will tweet and post to twitter and facebook letting all your friends/followers know of a new blog post!

AllHostOne.co.uk, Mar 16, 2014 IP
    casachucky likes this.
  7. Dionne Taylor

Dionne Taylor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Market your site by commenting on blogs in your niche and posting in forums in your niche promoting your website.

Dionne Taylor, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  8. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post good content first of all. Next use social media and tell all your friends. You also need to focus on SEO. Getting the traffic isn't too difficult the most difficult part is keeping the traffic.

ash1ey82, Mar 17, 2014 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.