1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Has Anyone Seen the New Facebook Page Look?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by YesAdvertisingProgram, Mar 14, 2014.

Hi,

I have posted this in other forums so if there are users from those, that's why you're seeing this here. Really wanted to get some opinion and info about this topic, since I myself just started social media marketing for real about a little over a month ago.

So I recently noticed that Facebook is announcing their new layout for Facebook pages, and wanted to get some opinion on this.

I've read in the comments that one of the biggest sticking points for marketers is that custom tabs are going to be hidden, which I'm not familiar with myself as to why that would affect businesses in general. Hope people can shed some light on this.

YesAdvertisingProgram, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  2. xXxpert

xXxpert Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    They are making things difficult by these layout updates. they are just making more and more places for ADVERTISEMENTS which is irritating users. most of page owners stopped looking and posting at their pages because they ave to pay for even showing a post to all his fans ?? this is rediculas and very bad for Facebook, soon there wi e no pages only paid posts will be available

xXxpert, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  3. YesAdvertisingProgram

YesAdvertisingProgram Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I heard that people that Like our pages might not necessarily get our posts? I think that is pretty ridiculous in itself, as Facebook, as social media, is all about sharing and commenting on things that interest or that you would like to keep in touch with, and how can you connect and keep in touch if not all posts are shown? I was actually surprised by this fact, since I always thought that all posts were shown to everybody that Liked my page.

YesAdvertisingProgram, Mar 14, 2014 IP
  4. zz2crazy

zz2crazy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well. Today, I just signed up to the new layout update. Hiding the Custom Tab is really not a big deal. Since there are not much fans will click that through your page. (I have a page with 440k fans and over 40k talking about in average, so i know what i am talking about)
    Fans are always read contents on their news feed and it gets improved, so that's a good thing. And Yes, facebook does not able to display all your post to your fans, it because fans are not log in everyday and every fans liked tons of page and only impressive post will stands out amount of all. So, make sure your posts are interesting and do it constantly. Manage a page is time consuming and spam is not going to work well. That's 2 cents, hope it helps.

zz2crazy, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  5. D.O.Beast

D.O.Beast Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this is one of the few facebook redesigns that is subtle enough to not ruin everything completely. Visually a lot has changed, but practically — using facebook hasn't become any easier or harder for me.

D.O.Beast, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  6. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    nope, dont really care....

dscurlock, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  7. SNetwork

SNetwork Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yap and its complety sucks with more low reach!

SNetwork, Mar 17, 2014 IP
  8. ash1ey82

ash1ey82 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have, its getting worse and worse.

ash1ey82, Mar 17, 2014 IP