1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

December Payment not sent yet

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by lesportifs, Mar 5, 2014.

Sup Guys,

I've never experienced any problems with the payments of Amazon affiliate program until now.

The payment of december which should have been sent late february or like on 3rd march (max) have been not sent yet. Anyone having the same problem ?

Thanks

lesportifs, Mar 5, 2014 IP
  2. The Leo

The Leo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nope, How much (approx) you were expecting. I got last payment on February. Not sure why your ones got missing. Have you checked your amazon associate dashboard lately?

The Leo, Mar 8, 2014 IP
  3. lesportifs

lesportifs Member

Best Answers:
    Not a big amount (but at least over the minimal $100).

Amazon told me it was because I changed my contact address : so I got to wait for April.

lesportifs, Mar 10, 2014 IP
  4. brandoMarks

brandoMarks Active Member

Best Answers:
    I changed my billing account name and I have had to wait a total of 4 months and still not yet recieved my 1st payment. My first month started at the end of a month and did not pass $100. If you started in the middle of the month I think they just pay you at the begginning of the next month. So if you had made a book in the middle of first month you would have to wait a total of 3 months for clearance then 1 more month for starting at the end or middle of another month and then if you did not make over $100 on the first it will set the payment back yet again, possibly making it 5months from when you started before you get your check in the mail. It is depression thinking you have to wait that long every time you write a book to get paid but it is so passive that it is nice to have. I uploaded my book at the end of november and made $50 my first month so I had to wait an extra month for starting late an extra month for making only $50 first month (not past the theshold) and then waiting the typical 2 months to be paid, so all in all I will be getting paid on the first of april supposedly, so if it is the first week of april Then it is 4 months or 3 months (if you meet threshold first month) but if I get it at the end of april they would have made me wait for 5 months to get first payment, it feels like forever since I first signed up and still have not gotten paid, So I feel your pain. I am thinking amazon can be worth it but for the amount of work it takes just use it as a lead magnet and advirtisment for your own product and blog, as sites like ebay and amazon do not care about sellers and can suspend your account like Ebay did to me without warning.

brandoMarks, Mar 12, 2014 IP
  5. AdsenseNewibe

AdsenseNewibe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    me too

AdsenseNewibe, Mar 13, 2014 IP
  6. realoft

realoft Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When did you change your address?

realoft, Mar 27, 2014 IP
  7. Shajay

Shajay Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, my friend had a similar problem, but they told her that they were questioning her methods for earning the clicks and paused her account payments. Anyways, if you have problems with Amazon payments being too small or taking too long. PM me, I have an alternative, it's still Amazon affiliates, but an alternative to how much and how often you get paid. Also, this works best for persons promoting the weightloss niche, but i guess affiliate marker can benefit. Send me a PM if you can and i ill send you the details.

Shajay, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  8. AdsenseNewibe

AdsenseNewibe Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i just received my payments

AdsenseNewibe, Apr 30, 2014 IP